feb 2 wayne parr vs tony bonello.

^^ With an impeccable record like Bonello's and a name like Wayne Parr, you think the promoters might be able to convince someone. I'd be interested to see what kind of odds Odessa or Pinnacle would put on this fight?

^^ The point I was really trying to make is "Would anyone run odds on a fight with Bonello involved?".

I realise that Oz is a bit of a black hole for MMA and that it would seem unlikely for anyone to run a line.

^^^ Excactly, Except for the shadowy type sydney underworld figures, oh Tony knows who im Talking about lol.

Funny though my straight forward Questions that any Fighter could answer has still not been answered.
Well maybe that is the Answer in itself (crickets chirp chirp lol)

what you doin' here perish? Isn't funny that JWP's making more for Sydney fights then your namesake and his partner have made as a combined CAREER mma earnings ;)

Oh and I'm sure he'll bleed far less too!

BONELLO if ya read this please send me your new number I'll track down for the show & needed to talk. Also I can lend Jimmy a few $$ if he's struggling as mentioned :D

Justin

^^ Justin.

Yawn. We're still waiting to see ANY of your fighters in the UFC win or lose.

Why do I care how much AP & Elvis make? That's their business. Unlike you, I've got no interest in a dick measuring contest between some guys I know and some guys I don't.

Whatever JWP gets paid he deserves. He's earned it being one of the best MT fighters in the world.

Justin, for jwp to make 35k i think thats awsome,
Im not against tony, i would like to see him fight top names in mma.

and the questions im asking are pretty fair.

hey i tried to call ya the other night, i wanna chat about somthing :D

Sorry I dont represent any that are comfortable with the standard 2/2, 3/3 & 4/4k deal they offer. Especially with debut V #1 contenders.

Justin

Who do you represent that's fighting in the big shows?

Fighter representation is ONLY something I do to help guys out, I am not doing it to eat & don't have time to handle more than a few. But you must know so - LOMBARD is on a MONSTER contract with Pride & as an unknown walked straight into the big show/GP on bigger $$ than anyone I know of bar HUNT.

Might have something to announce really soon regarding a few others in the US which at the momment is the most healthy market.

MT money is really low, JWP is one of the top names on the planet and although he probably demmands circa 10K aud per fight, he's like a Royce or Cro Cop of Muay Thai. K1 $$ is OK for HW's and max guys at the very top are doing OK, unfortunately JWP's gig is MT and the current K1 rules make his game hard.

UFC has been very smart with it's low paydays and have now managed to monopolise the market & you will always get guys that wanna fight for scraps in what is the biggest show in the English speaking world. By UFC paying 90% of the card's chump change they have enabled themselves to bankroll buyouts of WEC, WFA & also able to pick up guys like Mirko who is on an astronomical (& deserved) deal.

Justin

Yep i missed SuperSoldier is AP too !

According to the Nat Geo documentory last night on the K1, the winner gets $100K US, but didnt mention how much the fighters get (if any) for the prelim bouts. It is unfortunate JWP hasnt earned more prize money but shows how much he loves the sport to continue.

lol, erm im not AP.

and heres me needing the services of an expert matchmaker, i have a large sponsor although maybe not 4 mil large, but large none the less.

^^^^^ And i thought you were a credible source :P

where's that email silly soldier, phone aint with me :(

xfcpromoter777@gmail.com or msn (for chat) is pancraseoz777@hotmail.com

Remove 7's on both

Cheers

Justin

Justin, you have Mail!

u speaking future tense?? nothing at my gmail acc????

xfcpromoter777@gmail.com (remove the 7's)

Justin

oops i didnt remove the 7's

you have mail again lol

In regards to the JWP fight. I have friends who are casual friends to say the least in regards to MMA, but as far as MT-KB goes they like many fight fans in Adelaide are crazy for the sport. Thanks in many ways to Knees of Fury.

Anyhow..since Bonello vs Parr has been announced they are salivating. They know lots about JWP but very little about Bonello, short of a Maxim article, and are genuinely intrigued and excited about this match.

So in that regards, from what I have noticed, KOTC has achieved a goal in bringing fringe frans and MT-KB fans interests.

Sure as MMAers we may see JWP as being over matched, but this is far from Musashi x Mercer. JWP is a stud right now and is a talent inside the MTY ring.

I say if some one has the money to bring these guys to fight then go forth and do so. How is the fight hurting anyone ??

Kym Robinson

please stop using the word stud!!!!

Ok stud...
Im sorry.