Fedor or Anderson.

FEDOR. Easily Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

While the UFC was literally struggling to break 30,000 buys on PPV, featuring bums like Cabbage Correira, Wes Sims, and Justin McCully... Fedor was destroying the most elite competition in the world, with every single outing, in front of over 50k fans every time - in the absolute super bowl of MMA, PRIDE Fighting Championships.

But that time didn't exist in MMA history, right? The same years Anderson was getting triangled and submitted, putting on lacklusters performances.. Fedor was destroying all challengers, while Sylvia (who Fedor destroyed) and Arlovski (who Fedor destroyed) stunk up the HW division in America. Other UFC "legends" like Frank Mir spent their time getting finished by guys like Ian Freeman and Pe De Pano while Fedor reigned over MMA.,

But, none of you 13'ers even know who these people are - you will not acknowledge the argument for Fedor, and will just respond with more troll posts. Anyway, enjoy the dropping of true knowledge. Learn something, try to watch some fights. Or you can always kill yourself

ITS ALL OVER! this post is a destroyer of propaganda and brainwashing.

Fedor...and its not even close

BJ Penn

masonbarrell - BJ Penn
Love BJ, but there is simply not an argument that you could use to call him the GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Let's not forget Fedor is younger than silva. If they fought now it would be a massacre. If they fought five years ago it would be close but a Silva still wins. Phone Post 3.0

Easily Fedor.

He lost when he was severely out of his prime.

Silva has JBJ/GSP/Aldo/Cain to contend with being the UFC GOAT.

Fedor is the all-time MMA GOAT.

Fedor

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Let's not forget Fedor is younger than silva. If they fought now it would be a massacre. If they fought five years ago it would be close but a Silva still wins. Phone Post 3.0

Fair enough, though Fedor was against bigger and heavier opponents meaning more wear and tear. He excelled for about 10 years without a real loss.

Can't say the same for Silva who was usually taller and not the smallest middleweight around.

SKARHEAD - Lol @ comparing getting subbed by world class HW BJJ wizard Werdum while years removed from your prime....to the embarrasing loss to Rio The Japanese Tomato Can Chonan ( who Baroni clowned and KOd with ease) while he was in Pride as well....Fedor had PRIME Nog and Cro Cop as adversaries....Anderson's career defining nemesis...was Chael Sonnnen.

...and LOL at PRIME HW Pride era kettlebell Fedor losing to Chris Weidman...by KO.
This.

Anderson is great but I'll always like him a little less than Fedor. Largely because the Maia and Thales fights.

But mostly because Anderson got served with worst medicine ever. His cocky attitude bit him on the ass and got knocked out for it. That shit is unforgivable. Hopefully he comes back serious and shows us how a fight with Weidman would be without him acting like a total jackass.

I couldn't even be sad that he lost because it was so ridiculously poetic and chock full of karmic retribution.

A post-prime Fedor had his first loss because he fights like a demon and made the mistake of jumping into Werdums guard. Phone Post 3.0

iwatchsomemma - 
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Let's not forget Fedor is younger than silva. If they fought now it would be a massacre. If they fought five years ago it would be close but a Silva still wins. Phone Post 3.0

Fair enough, though Fedor was against bigger and heavier opponents meaning more wear and tear. He excelled for about 10 years without a real loss.

Can't say the same for Silva who was usually taller and not the smallest middleweight around.

Anderson's competition > Fedor's competition

Vitor Chael Hendo > Fedor's wins 

A roided up Stephan bonner beats Fedor Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - A roided up Stephan bonner beats Fedor Phone Post 3.0
Your kidding right Phone Post 3.0

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 
iwatchsomemma - 

Anderson's competition > Fedor's competition

Vitor Chael Hendo > Fedor's wins 

I know you're joking.
Prime Big Nog himself was > than those guys it's not even funny.

Don't forget other huge heavyweights Fedor had to destroy for everybody's entertainment.

Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 

Striking offense = Anderson

Striking defense = Anderson

Grappling Offense = Tie

Grappling Defense = Anderson

Submission Offense = Anderson

Submission Defense =  ANDERSON

Timing = Anderson

Less predictable = Anderson

Better Athlete = Anderson

More accomplished = Anderson

I think ones argument loses a lot of steam when they refuse to acknowledge the opposing side. I think Anderson> Fedor in striking easily, yet Fedor was still a very very good striker even if his boxing style was more 'wild'. But saying that Anderson> Fedor in submission offense and defense is insane. Fedor was subbed once by fucking Werdum on the very back end of his career. Jumped into his guard too, in hindsight you can say that was dumb but not a fuck was given. If you're going to get tapped by someone and your sub skills not be questioned, hard to think of someone better. Also this is the guy who said "fuck it, Ill set up shop here in prime Nog's guard multiple times because I can and he cant sub me" (Obvs didn't say this irl). Not to mention he subbed everyone. Yeah you can ask who the best guy he subbed was, but I mean lotta time spent on the mat and not a lot losing on the mat.

You might as well add More Russian= Anderson to your list too.

No mention of Cody McKenzie.... ....pathetic

Silva Phone Post 3.0

Fedor Phone Post 3.0

Fedor was amazing and impossible not to love, but the Spider is the most astounding fighter ever. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis Killed it.

But just to add:

Fedor Emelianenko= 6'0 tall, 235lbs

Anderson Silva=6'3 tall, around 225 non cutting weight.

Fedor fought Anderson's master, and beat him twice....handily

The 2nd greatest heavyweight of all time, Nogueira, went 7 years losing to only one man. That one man went 10 years losing to no one.

Anderson beat guys like:

Rich Franklin=195er

Forrest Griffin=205er

Vitor Belfort=185er

Dan Henderson=205er

Hayoto Sakurai=170er

Fedor beat MEN like:

Mirko

Big Nog(the one who gave Anderson his bb)

Heath Herring

Hong Man Choi

Mark Coleman

I'll take the guy who is 6' tall who beat the shit out of Huge ass men as big as 7 feet tall and as much as 600lbs.