Frank Mir is the Devil.

Frank Mir drowns kittens in toilets as part of his new S&C routine

Frank Mir steals my wireless internet...

Frank Mir squeezes my toothpaste tube from the middle, and always loses the cap.

deadlyonetwo3 -  Frank Mir hacked my facebook and took a shit on my front lawn.  I come out and the bastard is hauling ass down the street w/his pants only half way up yet  wiping his ass.  The bastard.

i call bullshit on this one, it takes a lot of athletic ability to pull that off

ttt

Frank Mir stole Kongos soul. I saw it on the staredowns.

Frank Mir sneaks onto my balcony at night and pisses on my bicycle to make it rust. It's gone beyond a joke now, Frank.

Frank Ur is pretending to be a cop and is stalking a fellow UG/OGer's wife.

True story.

Every night before he fights, Frank Mir breaks into Kimbo's home and, while he's sleeping, shaves half his chest so he'll look like a moron on tv.

Every third Saturday Frank Mir kidnaps all of the kids in my neighborhood and makes them act out UFC 100. When the final fight comes, he acts as himself and Johnny, my neighbor's 5 year old, is Brock Lesnar. Mir always wins.

He then drugs them and returns them without anyone knowing. He thinks. We know Frank. And the authorities have been notified.

Frank Mir hates erect black men.

Frank Mir stole Kongos career.

Frank Mir stole the towel from Diego's corner.

Frank Mir gave me a birth defect when I was 19.

Frank Mir: "Hey Rogan...like that chain wallet. You should rock that on the PPV..."

Rogan: "Hey, thanks...I will"

Frank did his own back tattoo.

Frank Mir steals the change buckets from the Salv. Army.

Frank Mir stole the Grinich.

AjaxxajA - 
Bryan Reese -...the authorities have been notified.

The cops are in Mir's pocket dude, sorry to break it to you.
God help us, then. There is no way to stop this monster.

Frank Mir punched Rudolph in the nose. Now it doesn't shine quite so bright and Santa is going to get lost...