give me the cliff notes on testosterone therapy

So if I'm shredded, with almost no body fat, that means I have normal test levels, right? Or is it still possible to be low and not be fat?

Fudge Cake - So if I'm shredded, with almost no body fat, that means I have normal test levels, right? Or is it still possible to be low and not be fat?

Depends on your age.

^^^ That's actually a good question.

Mine was low, yet I was still quite lean and muscular even after being sedentary for over a year. I wasn't shredded and BF was probably 12 - 14%, but that's still not bad.

My problem was with lack of energy, loss of sex drive (though the equipment still worked fine), and lack of mental focus / concentration.

Maybe it takes a while for your body to show the effects after T levels go in the toilet? I'm not sure.

Find a Urologist.  They are at the forefront of this and know the most about it.

The frequency of injection has more to do with your body's individual ability to process the injections.  Some guys will need it as often as once every 4-5 days and some less often.

The way to determine this is with testing.   Inject and draw blood, say after seven days.  If the level is significantly  above 300 or below, will give you an indication of which way you should be going, more or less often.

The other thing is request a PSA panel on your blood work once a year minimum.

YOu should do a PSA anyway once a year.  Many doctors will tell you that increased T increases your cancer risk.    They are just not informed enough about T replacement.   There was one shitty study that suggested that T can cause or make worse prostate cancer, but in the study really did not if you look at it carefully.   Just about all men, if they live long enough will get prostate cancer.

Truth is that society likes that men grow old and less aggressive and are therefore against anything that restores men to the the way theu were when younger.

You know it seems the primary care doc's rarely request the PSA panel.

^^ Truth.

It won't cause prostate cancer, but apparently can make existing undiscovered cancer progress more rapidly.

However, the other side of the coin has showed that TRT can help stave off other problems such as high cholesterol, heart attack, stroke and maybe other kinds of cancer. Don't quote me exactly on that, I'm going from memory.

JonnySak is right. Vent may likely have fluctuating levels. If I needed testosterone I would seek out a good urologist or a mens health clinic. Most GPs will fuck your shit up. Even endocrinologists who deal mostly with diabetics every day will try to give you patches or some bullshit.

agreed

iclimb513 - ^^ Truth.

It won't cause prostate cancer, but apparently can make existing undiscovered cancer progress more rapidly.

However, the other side of the coin has showed that TRT can help stave off other problems such as high cholesterol, heart attack, stroke and maybe other kinds of cancer. Don't quote me exactly on that, I'm going from memory.

THe point is "apparently" not.

Look this is good stuff. I had a level of 142 and I am now 46. I own my own companies and I would wonder home around 2 and take a nape very frustrating. I was always training for something and then when I hit my forties I would be running on the treadmill and just stop after 4 or 5 mins just lose interest.

I just had mine tested and it was 393. Is that low enough for HRT, or is that normal?

its the chemical equivalent of prosthetic arms. can be upgraded to the steve austin super bionic model.

born without balls? u r in luck

its the chemical equivalent of prosthetic arms. can be upgraded to the steve austin super bionic model.

born without balls? u r in luck

if your nuts havent been cut off, its unnecessary

^^^ Absolutely incorrect.

correction, if your nuts havent been cut off, its absolutely unecessary to play mma or any other sport well.

fixed