Glory' Last Man Standing did only 6k in PPV

I tried

I am a huge Glory fan, but also have a family. I just couldn't justify the $ they wanted for the PPV. a UFC or Pride PPV has never been an issue as friends come over and we split it. My friends are not as familiar with Glory yet and therefore did not want to contribute to its PPV. Give is another year or so and try again. It's a great organization.

$5 of my $45 I paid was because I had too. the other $40 was because I want to support this organization.

I am much happier paying $45 for Glory then the $70 for a UFC event as of late.

How much was that ppv Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

I tried

::::fist bump:::: Phone Post 3.0

vup

Mr_Honky - Man I hate spell check. It was PPV buys not poverty. wtf Phone Post 3.0

lol

I wanted to get it but didn't have the money at the time Phone Post 3.0

Was a stupid move to go with a PPV, they were building good momentum last year then they took an extended break and killed what they had built up then they decided to do a PPV, was always going to bomb, it is a shame too as the card was fucking awesome.

They def rushed into the PPV market imo.. should've spent more time building some of the names of to the Spike audience. Sucks only 6k bc they have a great product

EckY - Was a stupid move to go with a PPV, they were building good momentum last year then they took an extended break and killed what they had built up then they decided to do a PPV, was always going to bomb, it is a shame too as the card was fucking awesome.

They just entered another extended break. Glory 18, which was scheduled for August 9th, has been postponed indefinitely.

Just stick to Spike and build it up more Phone Post 3.0

I could have told them that nobody cares about kick boxing before they wasted their time putting this on ppv Phone Post 3.0

hackett -
Mr_Honky - Man I hate spell check. It was PPV buys not poverty. wtf Phone Post 3.0

Seems oddly appropriate :(

Way too early for a PPV. Maybe they need a totally different model than PPV.

It was also 45 bucks in Canada.... I don't follow glory too much but still would of bought it if it was 30 Phone Post 3.0

john joe -
knee smash - I could have told them that nobody cares about kick boxing before they wasted their time putting this on ppv Phone Post 3.0

just like nobody cared about the UFC and it lost loads of money until oh wait people started caring about it and it blew up

seriously, what, new things are supposed to be massive from day one now?
Exactly

And wasn't the glory 17 prior to the ppv pulling decent numbers? Phone Post 3.0

I paperview every day when my newspaper gets delivered

Nate_Diaz_Agent - How much was that ppv Phone Post 3.0
It was $35 for me Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky -
The Sauce - I was one of the 6,000 people!

I'm happy to give Glory my money! Phone Post 3.0
VU! Me too Phone Post 3.0
Fuck ya me too. Definitely felt like I got my money's worth after watching the event. VOTR WITH YOUR DOLLARS. Phone Post 3.0

Ouch. I bought it. Phone Post 3.0

That's a bummer it was a great PPV Phone Post 3.0

Don't give up glory, I still love you Phone Post 3.0