Gomi clowned Pulver

Dude, how's your eye? It looked nasty on TV.

Great performance by both guys. Awesome fight.

Waddup, Jens, keep banging, bro!

Havent seen the fight yet but you cant argue with how people are saying it was some of the best boxing in MMA we've seen.

JENS: so you are thinking of staying at 155/160, etc or in the LW class?

Is a fight with Pequeno in Shooto an option you'd like to pursue?

Any serious negotiations for a BJ rematch? I say if you do, that yall write it in for him to rematch Hughes too!

Win or lose I will always be a Pulver fan. I take nothing away from Gomi, he is a great fighter but I do think that size had something to do with the outcome of that fight.

lol @ i heard gomi was up to 180+ before the fight

"Win or lose I will always be a Pulver fan"

I said this on another thread. Honestly, I think there are fighters who build a fan base on performance and others who build it on character. Jens does both.

I'm not taking anything away from Gomi,who stunned me with his ability to take Jens' punches, he fought a great fight tonight. I hope Jens gets another shot at him in the lightweight tourney.

Like I said, Jens game has definately been progressing.. Gomi was just unreal tonight is all.

well, the size difference does explain why Gomi seemed unfazed by Jens' repeated punches in the face.

Jens, glad you're already on the board. Hope you enjoyed your first Pride appearance, and that there will be many others.

You seemed to be a bit cautious and focused on counterstriking? Why didn't you decide to take more of the aggressor role? Were you avoiding a takedown?

Anyway, congrats again, and Happy New Year.

Horn and Jens are both class acts. Mr Horn, have you ever seen the Fightworld tapes that you Monte,Miletich are in in the old days? Was just going through my old ones and watched the one where you are stuck in an airport going to UFC 22 in Lake Charles. Those were the good old days.

Also remember the day after WEF 9 in Evansville at breakfast at Dennys when you walked in with the Step Up Bitch Tapout shirt on a Sunday moring. The older folks didnt like it that much .LOL!

Much Respect Jens for that fight.

You take on one of the best guys in the world and still take shit for it. Unreal...

u cant win by only boxing

Pulver lost from the opening seconds......Pulver has a good fan base and they are extremly bias.....Pulver got beat rather easy.....

I heard gomi walks naturally at 226 lbs and cut down to 160 for weigh-ins and then was back to 192 lbs by fight time.

Great fight Jens. You loooked great and I was happy as hell to get to see you on PPV again.

Fight of the night.

I thought they both looked great.  Gomi had the best body shots I have seen in MMA.  Jens looked good but Gomi seemed to have more power and wore him down.  No shame in losing to Gomi.  He is a badass. 

Jens fought great. Its too bad so many keyboard warriors do not appreciate the efforts he makes in making his fights exciting for the fans.

Additionally, somebody please give Horn a fight in Pride or the UFC!!!

GOMI IS MINE.....MY FIGHTERS WILL FUCK WITH HIS GAME........

WAIT......"DUM DUM DUM" AGANIST GOMI.....

OSU....

FANTASTIC preformance by two of the sports best.