Gomi vs Gracie...

rofl at early stoppage!

What was that 5 unblocked knees to the temple?

what are you talking about? is not even 7 here?

Well then go put in Gracie in Action and rub one out and get off this board ya shmuck.

And what was it that gave away that i have fought before Sherlock?

Did the green name give it away?And yes i relize that Ralph would clean my clock but that doesnt warrant a rematch with the #1 guy in the world at that weight.

nothing gave away you fought before...at least not like a man, your vibes come off as very homo IMO

lol @ ralph gracie's 6-0 record before fighting gomi. The ONLY good fighter he had ever faced before gomi was mishima, the rest were garbage fighters. If having a 6-0 record against a bunch of cans that didn't know how to grapple (with the exception of Mishima) means you should be able to fight Gomi, then I will let the local KOTC guys know.

and also LOL @ Gomi being afraid of a man he KO'd in six seconds.

I bet Mark Kerr is also terrified of Ranger Stott, and that Cro Cop is TERRIFIED of Dos Caras Jr.

"and also LOL @ Gomi being afraid of a man he KO'd in six seconds"

you say that because you never been face to face to Ralph Gracie, I'm telling you Gomi might beat him again in the ring but that doesn't change the fact that Ralph is not the kind of guy you want pissed at you in a fight.

"lol @ ralph gracie's 6-0 record before fighting gomi"

Even with all the hate here, an undefeated Gracie loosing in 6 sec, even for promotional reasons only,
deserved a rematch then, not anymore, who cares now?

"you say that because you never been face to face to Ralph Gracie, I'm telling you Gomi might beat him again in the ring but that doesn't change the fact that Ralph is not the kind of guy you want pissed at you in a fight."

Most people with no martial arts training use the reasoning of "well if he is pissed..." That makes no sense. If he was "pissed" what would he have done? I'm sure Ralph is a very intimidating figure to a guy like you or me, we are not high level pro fighters or pride champions. To a guy that has beaten Kawajiri, Azeredo, Sakurai and Pulver... I don't think Ralph is that scary.

"Even with all the hate here, an undefeated Gracie loosing in 6 sec, even for promotional reasons only, deserved a rematch then, not anymore, who cares now?"

No one cares and I have never heard anyone say that Ralph deserved a rematch at the time other than you. Nor have I ever heard anyone say any match that ends in a KO in 6 seconds deserves a rematch.

If any of you had to fight Ralph you would be shitting in your pants. He lost to Gomi, but he definitley could of showed more of what he can do. I heard he challenged Gomi in the hallway right after the fight.

so you don't see the difference between winning a fight dominating your opponent in all fundaments, over 3 rounds...

opposed to

connecting the first and decisive contact in less than 6 sec, against a trademark name that happens to be undefetead?

"... and I have never heard anyone say that Ralph deserved a rematch at the time other than you. Nor have I ever heard anyone say any match that ends in a KO in 6 seconds deserves a rematch."

that's because you're involved in this sport manly and intrinsically through this board, I assure you I'm far from been the only one thinking like that in this business...

"To a guy that has beaten Kawajiri, Azeredo, Sakurai and Pulver... I don't think Ralph is that scary."

I agree, in a ring, with a ref, thousands of country men around me, no reason to be scared really.

Gomi's an exceptional fighter, a kid with great future... but again, you don't know Ralph Gracie

"that's because you're involved in this sport manly and intrinsically through this board, I assure you I'm far from been the only one thinking like that in this business..."

That is ridiculous to assume something like that Kasca. I compete in MMA (2-1, one win by TKO and one win by toe hold, one loss by split decision) teach it (Shoot 69 MMA Club) and hold seminars at local universities to teach basic MMA techniques/history. I also have trained at several top gyms (Carlson Gracie Chicago, POW with Arlovski's coach Dino Costeas... and others) They all talk MMA all the time and like I said before, you are the first person to ever bring the idea of a rematch of this fight up.

I agree, in a ring, with a ref, thousands of country men around me, no reason to be scared really.

"Gomi's an exceptional fighter, a kid with great future... but again, you don't know Ralph Gracie"

You are making Ralph sound like a scum bag, rather than a tough guy. What would he do to Gomi in the street? Shoot the same takedown on Gomi, who is a way better wrestler than him? Try and trade punches?

The fact that Mishima gave him a competitive fight proves to me that Gomi will have no problem beating him. Ralph may be a great fighter (MAY being the key word, as he has only beaten 1 good fighter in his career) but he hasn't proved that he should be in the same sentence with Gomi.

And this is an MMA board, not a streetfighting board. Fighting in the street does not interest me.

"rather, he would not win in such a quick, easy, one-sided manner."

If Gomi could quickly KO Ishida, and stop his takedowns, then I believe he can quickly KO Ralph and stop his takedowns.

he couldn't stop Aurelio's takedown on the 1st and couldn't KO him on
the second, so...

Aurelio is a more accomplished MMA fighter and grappler than Ralph Gracie.

Aurelio has beaten Gomi, Nakao, Imanari and Clementi. Ralph Gracie has beaten Mishima and a bunch of kenpo karate instructors and former junior high school wrestlers.

Better be carefull what you say about Ralph,you'll make his lil bitch Kasca cry.

dudley if you don't behave I'll have a word with your mama, (next time she
comes over)

She wont be coming over anymore.

She told me to collect the money you make selling your ass from now on.And if you think my mom he bitch man smacked you hard wait tell you come up short with my cash once son.

dudley do you know how do I know you're ghey?

Gomi is too good at standup to beat.

Must take to the ground.

Fluke?

Which knee was a fluke.....the first, second, third, fourth or fifth?