GSP being the goat is bs

LOL @ Bisping being on a top 5 list

Whambo - He was the most dominant fighter in the WW division for a period of 9 years, only losing twice, and avenging both losses. WW is the most stacked division in terms of talent pool, that's why when you look at the roster WW and LW have the majority of fighters. So really your argument is the most stacked division actually sucked for 9 years, as GSP was fighting all the most guys at their absolute best because most were title fights.

In conclusion, I have determined you are a faggot.

This. By default you can ignore the tenors and the Penn Nuthuggers who still make threads because GSP made Penn QUIT.

People bloated on Poil Kool-Aid are transparent.

Step up St. Pierre

The baddest man on the planet. 

GOAT St. Pierre -

Step up St. Pierre

nobody gives a shit, never fought at in the big leagues of the WW division

EKPOGI - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight - I hate GOAT talk in a Sport that is so young but, if there is one it's Fedor. 10 years undefeated as an undersized HW who fought so many Legends and finished them. I don't know if I'll ever see a Champ do that again as long as I live, especially at HW.

I think Fedor is goat but what do you mean he finished legends?

Coleman, Randleman, AA, Sylvia, Lindland. All UFC Champs, Legends and Pioneers.

Osbot -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
CrazyPope -
BreakALegAndy! -
Hogzilla - Gsp is the only "undisputed" fighter who hasn't been popped for cheating that is on the goat convo.

Fedor came to the US and lost to guys like Big Foot Silva and a much smaller and older Dan Henderson.

Silva lost a bunch and cheated twice

Jones is a cheat and a joke now.

Mini mouse? Lolz

GSP is a two division undisputed champ who dominated everyone on route to the all time consecutive rounds won record. He dominated Hughes twice by the way… And age was not the reason, he was just a much more versatile and superior fighter.

GSP is a greaser who has avoided the fights that put you into GOAT conversation. 

By fights you mean Anderson Silva I’m assuming, what other fights did he avoid? And you seriously think he’s not even in the conversation? lmao

He avoided that Big Rigg rematch in a fight he should have lost. And yes, ducking Silva. 

Then dropping the 185 title right after winning it because he was too small to defend it. The whole way that went down was chicken shit on his part. 

Moran's gonna moran.

At what point should a fighter choose to retire?  He didn't fucking "avoid" Hendricks.  He had been on an epic 9 year run and was getting burned out.  He had already been planning to stop fighting.

Never mind that Hendricks refused to do the additional drug testing after originally agreeing to do it.  GSP had been citing the lax drug testing for years as something he didn't agree with and Hendricks' actions were easily part of the reason for wanting to stop.

And you can also argue that GSP was in a close fight with Hendricks because he was getting bored and losing interest too...yet he still managed to win.

But again...when is a fighter supposed to choose his retirement?  When BreakALegAndy says so?!?!?  Fuck off.

p.s. - GSP was at ringside to challenge Anderson Silva when Silva stank up the joint against Demian Maia.  Silva's retarded antics and the UFC subsequently pulling the fight are what cost that fight.  GSP has never ducked a fight in his life.  He's always fought who the UFC put in front of him...until now.

So fuck what "BreakALegAndy" wants.

Lol @ thinking GSP was ever going to challenge Silva. Dumb ass

GSP was never going to fight Silva. He wouldn't even have returned has Bisping not won the belt. He saw his only opportunity to win a fight at 185 and took it against an aging fighter he knew he could beat from previous training. 

He even lied about wanting to defend the belt just to get the fight, then suddenly vacates. That is class A chickenshit by GSP. At least defend it once, or try to

On a scale of 1 - Trump, how retarded are you.

Trump

GOAT St. Pierre -

The baddest man on the planet. 

Unfortunately, Askren will always be the biggest whatif, because he alpha'd Dana CuckWhite and Dana threw a tantrum and wouldn't let him take all other kids ball away.

So we will never know for sure how good he was, just that he was good.

BreakALegAndy! -
Osbot -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
CrazyPope -
BreakALegAndy! -
Hogzilla - Gsp is the only "undisputed" fighter who hasn't been popped for cheating that is on the goat convo.

Fedor came to the US and lost to guys like Big Foot Silva and a much smaller and older Dan Henderson.

Mini mouse? Lolz

GSP is a two division undisputed champ who dominated everyone on route to the all time consecutive rounds won record. He dominated Hughes twice by the way… And age was not the reason, he was just a much more versatile and superior fighter.

GSP is a greaser who has avoided the fights that put you into GOAT conversation. 

By fights you mean Anderson Silva I’m assuming, what other fights did he avoid? And you seriously think he’s not even in the conversation? lmao

He avoided that Big Rigg rematch in a fight he should have lost. And yes, ducking Silva. 

Then dropping the 185 title right after winning it because he was too small to defend it. The whole way that went down was chicken shit on his part. 

Moran's gonna moran.

At what point should a fighter choose to retire?  He didn't fucking "avoid" Hendricks.  He had been on an epic 9 year run and was getting burned out.  He had already been planning to stop fighting.

Never mind that Hendricks refused to do the additional drug testing after originally agreeing to do it.  GSP had been citing the lax drug testing for years as something he didn't agree with and Hendricks' actions were easily part of the reason for wanting to stop.

And you can also argue that GSP was in a close fight with Hendricks because he was getting bored and losing interest too...yet he still managed to win.

But again...when is a fighter supposed to choose his retirement?  When BreakALegAndy says so?!?!?  Fuck off.

p.s. - GSP was at ringside to challenge Anderson Silva when Silva stank up the joint against Demian Maia.  Silva's retarded antics and the UFC subsequently pulling the fight are what cost that fight.  GSP has never ducked a fight in his life.  He's always fought who the UFC put in front of him...until now.

GSP was never going to fight Silva. He wouldn't even have returned has Bisping not won the belt. He saw his only opportunity to win a fight at 185 and took it against an aging fighter he knew he could beat from previous training. 

He even lied about wanting to defend the belt just to get the fight, then suddenly vacates. That is class A chickenshit by GSP. At least defend it once, or try to

Trump

So the space balls equivalent of ludicrous speed, where speed means retarded.

Gotcha.

Osbot -
BreakALegAndy! -
Osbot -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
CrazyPope -
BreakALegAndy! -

Mini mouse? Lolz

Moran's gonna moran.

Trump

Gotcha.

Honestly, I feel like you are a noob and your favorite fighters and Conor McGregor and Rowdy Ronda Rousey. 

Nothing wrong with that, but I think it's true. 

CrazyPope -
BreakALegAndy! -

Mini mouse? Lolz

Anderson was ‘great friends’ with Jones and stated he wouldn’t fight him due to that ‘friendship’. Same with Machida. Silva moved up and fought hand picked opponents. He avoided 205lbs murderers exactly how people say GSP avoided 185lbs. 

Never caught cheating. 

Ran through Hughes as well as Trigg, Sherk, Penn, Koscheck, Fitch and Alves. All of those were undisputedly number 1 contenders when he fought them. 

Holds wins over Hieron, Parisyan, Condit, Diaz and Hendricks (who was a murderer leading up to that fight). 

Longest running WW Champion. Most WW title defences. 

Came back after a 4 year hiatus and finished the champion from the division above making him the undisputed MW champion, one of 4 men to ever hold titles in 2 divisions. 

I think it’s harder NOT to recognise him as the greatest at this point. 

BreakALegAndy! -
Osbot -
BreakALegAndy! -
Osbot -
BreakALegAndy! -
Carogan -
BreakALegAndy! -
CrazyPope -
BreakALegAndy! -

Mini mouse? Lolz

Moran's gonna moran.

Trump

Gotcha.

Honestly, I feel like you are a noob and your favorite fighters and Conor McGregor and Rowdy Ronda Rousey. 

Nothing wrong with that, but I think it's true. 

Yea, I've not got a history for shitting on both Conor and Ronda as PR constructions since the moment they blew up. Nice join date by the way. I remember the first time I watched a UFC, in 1994, UFC 2, on VHS.

Come at me shitlord.

Gsp is the goat of picking and choosing fights.

He had robbie lawler,rematch with hendricks, woodley,thompson waiting.

So he quit it was his chess move.

George Stark - Don't forget Anderson fought DC

Anderson literally had nothing to lose at that point, he lost 3 of his last 4 and the one he won ended up being overturned as he popped for PEDs. His career was well and truly in the gutter when he fought DC.

kyleburkle - Gsp is the goat of picking and choosing fights.

He had robbie lawler,rematch with hendricks, woodley,thompson waiting.

So he quit it was his chess move.

GSP has fought who they put in front of him for his whole career, he truly cleaned out the division twice. You expect him to fight forever?

Well other contedors where his age so he could have not cleaned it out

Other contenders haven't been fighting the #1 contender for 7 years running.

Condit “has went”? I sincerely hope English is not your mother tongue because you can’t properly conjugate the most common verb. That’s not a typo it’s retarded

No i cant type on this fucking phone.

kyleburkle - Well other contedors where his age so he could have not cleaned it out

These, “contedors” you speak of…