Hey, crybabies; Look @ the card for 280 🔥

Fun Rodriguez and Chookagian facts here. In 19 combined UFC wins they have managed to finish 1 fight, Rodriguez scored a TKO.

I’m prepared to see them both win split decisions though I won’t be watching too closely. Still hopeful some fun prelims get added to that card because the main card is killer and I’d like to watch the whole thing from start to finish for this one.

2 Likes

How long do you think it would take for a 2009-2011 era Ubereem to clean up the Main Card of UFC 280 if he fought them 1 by 1? lol

1 Like

4 Likes

Tight you say? A little grease might loosen things up.

The UFC officially hates Nate Diaz

2 Likes
1 Like

Fucking pumped for 280. It better not go to shit, so far away. So. Far. Away.

3 Likes

Tired Good Morning GIF by Holly Logan

It’s perfect cause that’s my actual age so come fight night I’m going to post that on FB so my family can continue to be disappointed in me

1 Like

What the fuck GUS GOT KO’d a week ago by Krylov? I had no idea. He’s beyond done, that’s four finish losses in a row.

Thats his one ranked fight, tho.

Also I think its the combination of Brady and Belal that might make it more stalematey.

TBH every PPV should be at least this level

2 Likes

The Diaz/Chimaev card is a joke

3 Likes

Yeah, looks like a joke, but it isn’t really. It’s bye bye for now, and we’re not gonna give you any favors on the way out.

I can believe Nate asked for the fight, but I can also believe that the UFC had no intention of making the card have mass appeal outside of the main event names.

Carry it if you can. Bye. Signed, UFC.

1 Like

The Brady/Belal fight might very much resemble the Brady/Chiesa fight. Belal will have the standup advantage but wont have the power to stop Brady. Brady will be the stronger better wrestler but wont be able to gain great ground advantages. Over the course of 3 rounds I imagine Brady will have enough top control time to beat Belal.

1 Like

That fight makes no sense to me. They’re so desperate to give Sean a push they’ll do it even on a NC foul during his last fight. He jumps ahead of Chito who beat the shit out of him. I don’t think he has a win against a ranked guy yet. It’s just garbage matchmaking.

2 Likes

the winner is the fans though

1 Like

1 Like

This shit can’t get here any quicker man

5 Likes