Is the UFC really considering bringing Royce back?

don't want to see this at all.

I hope for his sake they don't put him in there. If so, I hope he gets beat like a rented mule for his lack of intelligence for taking it.

ufc reportedly called oleg recently...

ranier wolfcastle -  ufc reportedly called oleg recently...

:)

Nate Diaz or Emmanuel Yarborough.

Anyone mentioned Aoki yet? Be ok if Royce would tap, aoki isn't as forgiving as Hughes Phone Post

SAKU is the only fight I would want to see Royce have..double retirement fights.

jjj2121 - 
Irregular John - 
PoWdA101 - UFC needs an old guy or "Masters" division. 
I really have no interest in watching old guys with no gas tanks fight each other, even for nostalgia's sake.<br type="_moz" />

Why can't more people understand this?

The Hughes/Renzo fight was the closest thing to a "legends" fight we've had in recent years...it was dreadful.  No desire to watch has beens, most of whom are there simply to collect a check, fight again because I used to enjoy watching them fight.

What was frustrating about the Renzo fight is that if he had just learned how to check leg kicks, we might have seen a different fight altogether. Not saying Renzo would have won, but it would have been less of an embarrassment.

quit while youre still a legend. dont pull a tito ortiz lol

Irregular John - 
I really have no interest in watching old guys with no gas tanks fight each other, even for nostalgia's sake.<br type="_moz" />

I'd WATCH it, but I wouldn't PAY to watch it...free undercard or I'd just pass

iclimb513 - 
jjj2121 - 
Irregular John - 
I really have no interest in watching old guys with no gas tanks fight each other, even for nostalgia's sake.

Why can't more people understand this?

The Hughes/Renzo fight was the closest thing to a "legends" fight we've had in recent years...it was dreadful.  No desire to watch has beens, most of whom are there simply to collect a check, fight again because I used to enjoy watching them fight.

What was frustrating about the Renzo fight is that if he had just learned how to check leg kicks, we might have seen a different fight altogether. Not saying Renzo would have won, but it would have been less of an embarrassment.
The fight was very, very slow paced and Renzo couldn't breathe at the end of it.  He was in no shape to fight, he was there to collect a check.

Focker101 - Phil Baroni

No I am not calling you old Phil, I just think it is a interesting match up

1 guy dominates the stand up the other the ground kinda reminiscent of the beginning

Besides it gets the NYBA back in the UFC

This would be ugly, Royce would get his head taken off.

Royce vs Ken Shamrock

They should do it for nostalgia. And to up the nostalgia factor, they can use all circa 1993 graphics. OLD SCHOOL!

disbeliever - Please no

Put him against Mike Tyson. I'd definitely pay to see that.

if hoice faced the new improved art jimmerson, it would lend some legitimacy to the otherwise hokey ufc-brand, his sweeps are sweet

Gonads of Kirik - They are trying to do Royce v Oleg

:))

Royce/Sakuraba III

Royce/Shamrock III but theyd have to get Royce at like 195lbs and Ken 215lbs.

Im sure Royce/Tito would sell the place out.

FWIW, tweeted @ Pat Miletich a few minutes ago, and he said "Royce and I would be fun but extremely unlikely."

I, for one, like the idea of some of the legends who aren't contenders at the top of the division, still getting after it.

Royce-Pat, and put Dan Severn-Mark Coleman on the card while you're at it. I'd be hooked.