Is Tim Kennedy baddest man on earth?

UG, I hope you and your families are safe and healthy.  Have been following the forum forever but this is my first post.  Feel compelled to weigh in on the topic because I personally know Tim and consider him a friend. Have trained with him at Onnit as well as in his Sheepdog Response program and have attended a number of business events with him over the years.  

This man is the real deal.  Not only an incredible soldier and fighter, but one of the highest integrity individuals I've ever met.  Would trust him with my life.  Feel privileged to know him.  Thanks and all the best.  

4 Likes

Does anybody actually have legit info on Cro Cop’s “special forces” service?

Tim Kennedy is 100% legit.

1 Like
branchdavidian - non-mma?

Audie Murphy

I see your Mr Murphy, and raise you Leo Major.

Moke - lol @ how comfortable people are with presenting their personal speculations as fact.

This guy Tim is aggressive and a straight shooter. And so some people don’t like that and call it bragging. I prefer straight talk as opposed to faux humility. Faux humility is gentle form of lying, but it’s still lying.

Tim calls it like he sees it, and has always said he is a genetic freak and has never had to do PEDs, constantly trains harder than anyone here, and in fact he has never tested positive for PEDs in his entire fighting career nor the military (who’s test are even tougher).

So to go from those facts to “He’s a roid monkey!” is quite an irresponsible stretch.

I think the issue is, SF and SO are supposed to be like, silent warriors. That’s been what built the mythos around them. Although in the last decade or so that’s obviously changed. My understanding though is that there is a pretty significant divide within those communities where the majority want to maintain the “We don’t talk to anyone, and we don’t humble brag about anything”, and then there are the guys writing books, and movies, and using their service as a marketing tool. Of course there are probably guys who don’t care. You don’t hear about their opinions though, because they don’t care!

Greatest self promoter/peacocker on earth. Even though I agree with him on most things political, it was delightful when No For Gay Jesus merced him. Hypocritical glove grabber.

1 Like
Vikingknee -
The Diet Butcher -

Prime Crocop was that and more

I know cro cop was special forces or something. Did he fight in wars? 

“Lu?ko” was Croatia’s Anti-Terrorist Force, an Elite Police Special Forces tactical unit that fought during their war of independence...

from wiki:

”A majority of Croats wanted Croatia to leave Yugoslavia and become a sovereign country, while many ethnic Serbs living in Croatia, supported by Serbia, as opposed the secession and wanted Serb-claimed lands to be in a common state with Serbia. Most Serbs sought a new Serb state within a Yugoslav federation, including areas of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina with ethnic Serb majorities or significant minorities,and attempted to conquer as much of Croatia as possible.”

He talks way too fucking much for such a military bad ass. Also has one of the most punchable faces.

Osbot - 
Moke - lol @ how comfortable people are with presenting their personal speculations as fact.

This guy Tim is aggressive and a straight shooter. And so some people don’t like that and call it bragging. I prefer straight talk as opposed to faux humility. Faux humility is gentle form of lying, but it’s still lying.

Tim calls it like he sees it, and has always said he is a genetic freak and has never had to do PEDs, constantly trains harder than anyone here, and in fact he has never tested positive for PEDs in his entire fighting career nor the military (who’s test are even tougher).

So to go from those facts to “He’s a roid monkey!” is quite an irresponsible stretch.

I think the issue is, SF and SO are supposed to be like, silent warriors. That’s been what built the mythos around them. Although in the last decade or so that’s obviously changed. My understanding though is that there is a pretty significant divide within those communities where the majority want to maintain the “We don’t talk to anyone, and we don’t humble brag about anything”, and then there are the guys writing books, and movies, and using their service as a marketing tool. Of course there are probably guys who don’t care. You don’t hear about their opinions though, because they don’t care!

For the most part yes. But not every single one of them. Of course there are personality and celebrity exceptions.

Last I heard he reenlisted into the SF, so he is active as far as I know.

Moke -
Osbot - 

For the most part yes. But not every single one of them. Of course there are personality and celebrity exceptions.

Last I heard he reenlisted into the SF, so he is active as far as I know.

I think its interesting that some guys get blow back and some don’t. A lot of it you  have to dismiss off the top as jelousy and/or hate for the US Military.  Some days it seems like every guy who’s worn a Trident or a Grren Barret  has a book/podcast /workout system etc hitting the market. Its interesting the level of jelous hate Tim gets that Jocko, for example, seems immune to.  Love them both personally.  Imo if you aren’t compromising military secrets or guarded strategy & tactics, you can choose how to do what you want with your service record. When Tim was in the Army they damn sure got their money’s worth from the publicity he brought them by fighting in the UFC. 

1 Like

I just can’t warm to the guy. I’ll leave it at that. 

Paging jedburg...

George Carlin used to talk about flag-waving assholes in his stand-up routines. I can't find any vids right now, but everyone should take a listen.

Tim Kennedy basically fits the description of flag-waving asshole to a tee

In conclusion, bad motherfucker? Perhaps. Flag-waving asshole? Hundo percent. There are few fighters as insufferable as Tim Kennedy, and I was happy as hell when he was owned by Gastelum, to the point where he decided that it was safer to go back into service lmao. He probably never wanted to see another Mexican again in his life.

2 Likes

Paulo Thiago might be up there. Wasnt he on some Brazilian swat team ir something?

1 Like

Also if I got the name wrong, I mean the guy who KOd Koschek withthe left hook slap fist thing. 

abiwankinobi - 

George Carlin used to talk about flag-waving assholes in his stand-up routines. I can't find any vids right now, but everyone should take a listen.

Tim Kennedy basically fits the description of flag-waving asshole to a tee

In conclusion, bad motherfucker? Perhaps. Flag-waving asshole? Hundo percent. There are few fighters as insufferable as Tim Kennedy, and I was happy as hell when he was owned by Gastelum, to the point where he decided that it was safer to go back into service lmao. He probably never wanted to see another Mexican again in his life.

George Carlin, as talented as he was at his craft, was one of the most bitter human beings who ever walked the earth. And if you don’t know why the conception and construction of America is great and unprecedented, then you don’t know history as well as you think.

2 Likes
Flexo -

Paulo Thiago might be up there. Wasnt he on some Brazilian swat team ir something?

Good one

Who?

His fight against Romero brings me so much joy....

![](upload://lrQjc3C9YoH3anPuR6z4TYDYdSk.gif)

I love that Yoel will never be champ

Flexo -

I feel like thats nothing compared to Kennedy. He's legit a hero

1 Like