It's time! Make your picks between Charles and Islam, Gamrot and Dariush UFC LW title picture for UFC 280

Literally never seen you post before.

I’m addressing this thread to the regulars here.

Mixed you up with someone else.

Omg. Well forgive me

If you’re picking cum guzzling russes you should be speaking krilik or whatever the fuck they got going there, friend

Don’t avoid the question by pretending to talk to the other guy. Islam is Bat Boy isn’t he?

Mister Ed (TV Series 1961–1966) - IMDb

Who was the guy in the video?

The GOAT

I could see the internal conflict when he was speaking: “Islam is going to ride Charles like a… (don’t say goat, don’t say goat)… HORSE!”

Whoever this guy is, I’m glad he was able to keep his composure talking about farm animals.

Your mind is the gutter to have such impure thoughts.

Islam is going to smesh your boy, that’s all that’s going to be important when this thread is bumped 22 October

Where are the other brave souls? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Cause me and you have a SN bet :joy::joy:

Oh, I’m sure Jack has already found a new dance partner. Can’t say I didn’t warn you.

There’s just so many men, … aren’t there Jack?

Listen, I’m giving you air time in that thread. You don’t belong in here. This for Charles’ gutless fans who won’t stand behind him.

Olives rapes Islam and sends him to Allah

1 Like

On 22 Oct you’re going to realize that you spent hundreds of hours pumping a guy who doesn’t know how to grapple and comes from a lineage of guys that don’t know how to grapple. And that fight is only going to take about 30-45 seconds. You spent months. Charles spent seconds.

It’s probably best not to put all your eggs in one basket. Even CRE had a few different fighters that he marked out for.

2 Likes

Dave chappelle shut the fuck up GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

You literally invited me here to talk?

Jack, are you struggling?

You’ve invested dozens of hours into me personally, at least I’m talking about fighters :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Man, if you’re melting down like this months before the fight, I hate to tell you… you might want to pack a safety suit or something for your big night.

I just thought you were lonely! You keep posting about Islam. I’m a nice guy!

You’re just a side character in the Merridew show.

Don’t worry though, I won’t let people forget your name after you disappear when Islam wins.