It's time! Make your picks between Charles and Islam, Gamrot and Dariush UFC LW title picture for UFC 280

Sounds like you’re a busy man :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks for supporting the champ though.

Charles will always have my support.

lol @ all these scared bitches

The Islam victory train is rolling out and only burners are showing up for Charles :sweat_smile:

The Islam victory bath tub has more guys in it than the Islam victory train.

1 Like

Those aren’t soap bubbles…

2 Likes

Where are the Charles fanboys?

Oh wait… None of these cans actually believe in him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Im a BJJ guy at heart, if Charles is gonna win hes gotta keep it standing. With that said, Im going Islam. I think his top control is too good.

As far as Benny/Gamrot, again huge Benny fan but I think Gamrot does it

1 Like

Now that the fight is actually real, all the trolls are dispersing and the real opinions are coming out.

All that fake bravado from “Charles fans” lol

Islam Makhachev GIF - Islam Makhachev Islam Makhachev - Discover & Share  GIFs

It’s literally me you and one other guy. As a betting man, I think there’s a 50/50 chance the other guy is you. So… huh…

Goddammit. I just realized you reneged on your sigbet with me for one of your alt accounts. You suck.

Well played though.

What other guy is me?

Be specific.

Calm down Lucinda I didn’t assume your gender.

Really hope Charles wins.
But he won’t.
He will get exhausted by the end of round one and probably get finished in the 2nd or 3rd.
No one can stand to the pressure that Khabib or Islam bring without gassing.
The only chance Charles has imo is to finish Islam in the first.
I’d suggest he stay in the center of the cage and trade punches and if Islam grapples I’d say Jump guard for a submission.
If Charles fights off the takedown it won’t help him. It’ll just exhaust him within a few.
I’d put all my eggs into a fast finish if I was Charles.
Everyone tries to stay up and hit Islam and Khabib and it has never worked. It just gets u backing up to the cage and the threat of the takedown makes the guys hesitant to attack.
Even Justin gaetche circled away and so he never got off.
Charles would come out going forward throwin strikes and subs and just know if it lasts a few min he loses.
But he won’t,
He will be like everyone else.
Even the conditioned Dustin Porier looked mentally exhausted and broken after one round with Khabib. And Charles will too.
If he’s clinched and fights ti stay up he will be exhausted fast. And he won’t be able to break away.
He should go for a flying sub in the clinch,
Will it work?
Probably not.
But it’s higher % than going in with the same strategy that’s been tried over and over and over and over and over etc etc etc

1 Like

Nice to get a pro fighters perspective.

@jgiveshead destroyed
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

What Werdum was to Fedor, Charles will be to Islam.

Werdum was an ADCC champ Charles sucks compared to him, and Islam is a much more ground oriented wrestle grappler than Fedor was and Islam is also in his prime.

What Fedor was to Nog, Islam will be to Charles.

Nobody beat Khabib. Nobody even scratched him.

Islam got caught 1 time in 22 fights.

How you going to say this shit while defending an 8 loss, finished 7 times Oliveira,

on your July 23 account :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The only support Charles is getting is from burner accounts, everyone elses shit talk has come to an end now that this is real.

Tibau lost 30-27 on all three scorecards got held up against the cage all night and busted up

Durinho would have made Khabib look human too | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums |  UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Media - Khabib dominating Luke Rockhold on the ground at AKA [Update: long  new footage] | Page 3 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

A burner account is somebodies alt.

Unless you expect us to believe you’re new brand new here? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Khabib is emotional and cried after he beat the brakes off of Gaethje and Iaquinta too. He won every round on all scorecards. Time to let it go.

Nobody believes you started posting here a couple weeks ago. That’s not how this works.

21er 21s. Fucking 21ers think they from 01 or something. Retardem on another level. Who raised you