It's time! Make your picks between Charles and Islam, Gamrot and Dariush UFC LW title picture for UFC 280

lol I’m not some dipshit pretending this is my first account here. I’ve always been the caretaker here.

How long you been swinging off them sweaty ruski ballsacks?

lol this clown talking about 21’ers

Joined Apr 29, '21

No amount of excuse making you from you will ever change that W on Khabib’s record.

And it matters that you’re a “new account” here because you’re some Johnny Come Lately defending Charles in this thread when all the regulars here who were talking him up bailed on him now that the fight is on because they know he’s going to lose.

Charles and Gamrot.

The clinch will be the difference. Oliveira will do more damage there and they will spend more time clinching against the fence than on the ground .

Gamrot already has the heart of champion. Dariush is a notch below imo and will lose a close decision

1 Like

I don’t see Charles being able to keep it standing in the clinch. The second Islam gets his hands on him he’ll be on his ass.

Agree with Gamrot though.

1 Like

You didn’t answer the question. Faggot

1 Like

Not that it matters. I just wanted to call you a faggot. Faggot

I got Charles and gamrot

1 Like

Never seen more random accounts and burners than the ones posting in here.

Where’s Charles’ delusional coward fanbase at? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Going to start calling random people out to make picks.

@chilz

@Argonaut

@Ministry_of_Truth

@youngestgrandpa

Charles>Gamrot>Dariush>Islam

Gamrot beats Islam and Dariush. Charles beats them all.

Islam gets slept in front of all his fellow Muslims by some kind of Christian

Merrispew get your Zoloft, Prozac and Xanax cocktail ready.

3 Likes

you only been here since dec 21 and calling other people random and burners? see how delusional you are?

3 Likes

The crazy thing about Charles is that he IS beatable. Jack’s not completely wrong. It’s possible that Islam could beat him. My only contention is that Charles is on a tear right now, AND he’s made a career out of subbing the best grapplers in the division. So while it’s possible that Charles could lose, it’s also completely plausible that Islam could join that group of grapplers that were subbed. Considering that Charles is on a hot streak… I’m going with Charles by SUB.

1 Like

2 Likes

Merrispew is going to dick tuck and bitch out of here when Islam loses. But if Islam somehow pulls off a win, he will never STFU about it.

If he could pull it off which I doubt, Islam would not even have has many defenses as Oliveira or Khabib.

Gamrot and Dariush are better and will face him next. Gamrot and Dariush are bigger challenges for Oliveira than Islam actually.

1 Like

Merriweather an obvious troll.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t even like Makhachev and is an actual Charles fan.

Trolls like him often post obsessively about a fighter in order to make people end up disliking them. It’s an exploit of human nature.

2 Likes

At least you admit what you are.

Are you going to make a pick though or just keep trolling the thread with deflection material?

Charles is getting smashed in this one.

1 Like

A “hardcore fan” who finally found this place about 2 weeks ago? Seems legit.

1 Like

Charles and Gamrot will dominate…

2 Likes