It's too late to be suddenly scandalized

OP can delete this thread now.   Oops

OP is a fucking idiot.

Elias once again doing Elias shit. Hot garbage.

iamthecawksucker - 

Elias once again doing Elias shit. Hot garbage.

Give the man his fucking belt at least.

Competitive Architecture - 
AgedCaviar -

After reading that, I’d really like to know more about the author. 

Here you go:

Elias Cepeda has served as a writer and editor covering mixed martial arts and combat sports, as well as public and cultural affairs, since 2005. He began as a staff writer for InsideFighting, and not long thereafter became publisher and editor of the page. Cepeda then went to write for Yahoo! Sports’ boxing and MMA pages, and edited their Cagewriter blog. He was hired away by FOX Sports, but after several years departed over philosophical differences with the executive leadership around important issues of journalism ethics. A student of and sometime competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA since 1999, Elias brings a unique and vibrant presence to reporting, and enjoys trying to highlight shared humanity and connect common experiences from seemingly different worlds.

smh

"Elias brings a unique and vibrant presence to reporting"

lmao.  He probably wrote that himself.

Throwin'Knuckles -
KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
DonFrye_Fan -
KnockoutThoughts -
Chris -

The past history is a problem, 100%. However, when it comes down to Saturday, Khabib receives the blame. Once he jumped out of the cage to attack Danis, everything after that fact was reactionary, not expresssly deliberate. 

Conor did throw the first punch technically at the man on the fence, but the situation was out of control at that point and that was only Khabib’s fault. At that point, Conor reacted to a situation where he and his friends were in danger.

When Conor jumped out of the cage and came straight at Aldo, same shit could have happened. Saturday was a direct consequence of not nipping the problem when your golden egg did it. Had they put rules in place against it at that time, it would have been clear cut consequences against that action. Instead they glamorized it by using it as promotional material and conditioning fighters to think it was ok. Khabib jumping out wasn’t the problem. He very likely would not even have hit Dillon, and it was Dillon who swung the first blow at Khabib. Aldo could have easily have had the same response to Conor’s antics when he did it. The only difference between what Conor did to Aldo and what Khabib did to Dillon is that Dillon decided to swing before seeing what Khabib was going to do.. 

What a dumbass post.

How convenient that you want to penalize Conor for what "could have happened" when he jumped out of the cage and got in Aldo's, but you want to assume what wouldn't "very likely" have happened if Khabib could have made it to Dillon. You have zero fucking clue what Khabib would have done. Zero.

And on top of that, Dillon doesn't need to stand around and "wait" to see what Khabib was going to do. Not sure what world you live in.

Simply idiotic

He just got done telling me Al had better hands then Dustin, Eddie, Aldo and Max. Somebody get this guy a helmet.

Reaching for the sake of reaching.. reeks of desperation. You're better than this.. 

Come on I’m not reaching you said that verbatim. No hard feelings.

No verbatim I broke it down into context. I explained my reasoning for each fighter and explained that with Max it was based on the exact time point when he fought him. Max was still green at that time, so yea I think current Al has better hands than Max had at that time. You ain't gotta lie to kick it bro..

You’re delusional. You can’t jump in a crowd of fans and start fighting. There are kids there. It’s despicable. For you to justify ones actions by pointing to something somebody else did is elementary at best. 

I haven’t read a single thing from you that makes any logical sense. You have a twisted way of evaluating everything you see. If you want to be a better human being it would be very easy for you. Every time you have an opinion, say it to yourself in the mirror, slap yourself, write the opposite of your original thought, then use shock therapy to convince yourself of what you wrote. 

Not sure why people are comparing both Conor jumping out of the cage to get into Aldo's face for promotion purposes. Which nothing happened (so let's use facts and not what ifs). And Khabib jumping out of the cage like a flying eagle looking to attack Dillon. Dillon had every right to protect himself from Khabob. As Onis pointed out, the dude in the blue suit shoved Dillon to the side, and that started it all.

Now the Conor punch on the guy who was running towards the cage, I dont know how I feel about it. Imo he was ready to join in the throwdown. Thus the reason 2 more guys attacked Conor.

Let's be real, which UFC fight would even make Khabib $2 million? Also, Conor just brought him more exposure and potential fans.

Mutant -
mada -
Mutant -

Fuck McGregor!

Make shit personal and don't be shocked when you and your loudmouth goons get your shit pushed in! 

Lol I bet you’re the realest motherfucker in your hood

As real as it gets! 

Tempe is no "hood"

I thought this thread was gonna be about Kavanaugh

I agree with OP. 

WoW, decent article from this site. How did that happen?

I disagree with Elias more than I agree with him, but this article is 100pct correct. 

Throwin'Knuckles -
KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
DonFrye_Fan -
KnockoutThoughts -
Chris -

The past history is a problem, 100%. However, when it comes down to Saturday, Khabib receives the blame. Once he jumped out of the cage to attack Danis, everything after that fact was reactionary, not expresssly deliberate. 

Conor did throw the first punch technically at the man on the fence, but the situation was out of control at that point and that was only Khabib’s fault. At that point, Conor reacted to a situation where he and his friends were in danger.

When Conor jumped out of the cage and came straight at Aldo, same shit could have happened. Saturday was a direct consequence of not nipping the problem when your golden egg did it. Had they put rules in place against it at that time, it would have been clear cut consequences against that action. Instead they glamorized it by using it as promotional material and conditioning fighters to think it was ok. Khabib jumping out wasn’t the problem. He very likely would not even have hit Dillon, and it was Dillon who swung the first blow at Khabib. Aldo could have easily have had the same response to Conor’s antics when he did it. The only difference between what Conor did to Aldo and what Khabib did to Dillon is that Dillon decided to swing before seeing what Khabib was going to do.. 

What a dumbass post.

How convenient that you want to penalize Conor for what "could have happened" when he jumped out of the cage and got in Aldo's, but you want to assume what wouldn't "very likely" have happened if Khabib could have made it to Dillon. You have zero fucking clue what Khabib would have done. Zero.

And on top of that, Dillon doesn't need to stand around and "wait" to see what Khabib was going to do. Not sure what world you live in.

Simply idiotic

He just got done telling me Al had better hands then Dustin, Eddie, Aldo and Max. Somebody get this guy a helmet.

Reaching for the sake of reaching.. reeks of desperation. You're better than this.. 

Come on I’m not reaching you said that verbatim. No hard feelings.

No verbatim I broke it down into context. I explained my reasoning for each fighter and explained that with Max it was based on the exact time point when he fought him. Max was still green at that time, so yea I think current Al has better hands than Max had at that time. You ain't gotta lie to kick it bro..

Bro come on don’t lose stripes with me. Like I already replied to you in the other thread and I told you. Yes you said that verbatim. Hi see that you keep editing your posts. That’s cool to like I said in the other thread I get it here passionate fans on my that’s why I like this place I fucking love this place. You keep saying all the shit you said in the other thread that Ally had better hands than all those guys I mentioned that Connor ran through. It’s cool bro I get it you’ve been trash in Conover two days just like nonstop. I have no ill will toward you let’s just be friends.

Idk wtf you just said.. but yea we can be friends. We can disagree and still be friends. The edits I make are to fix grammatical errors, not add or delete to my message. Stop spinning shit, it’s kind of pathetic bro. I’m being pretty damn clear with what I said, I even elaborated on it in the other thread before you came in here looking for attention with half the truth. That’s called reaching. When I say shit, I don’t shy away from it.. Al has pretty good hands and he’d KO McGregor imo. I feel his hands and his boxing IQ is better than most the guys you mentioned at the time they fought him. Plus he’s shown a better chin than Alvarez and 145lb Porier.. McGregor is overrated hype. A good left hand that served as a successful gimmick against smaller men. Now he’s not finding the same success. He’d get fucked up by nearly every single 155lb on the roster. This division won’t be kind to him..

logic672 - 

You would have to go through serious amounts of mental gymnastics to not agree 100 percent with this. 

THIS!

I would love khabib to fight this in court and go after everyone for discrimination!

My dads friend works for NSAC and he told me today that they will be suspending Khabib and taking 25 percent of his purse ....also Conor will be fined but unsure the percentage 

nuff lurking2 -
logic672 - 

You would have to go through serious amounts of mental gymnastics to not agree 100 percent with this. 

THIS!

I would love khabib to fight this in court and go after everyone for discrimination!

That would be like a murderer saying “yeah, but oj did it and didn’t get convicted.” This is an individual incident. What is the article saying? Should Conor and khabib be charged with inciting a riot, or both let off?