It's too late to be suddenly scandalized

So?

TheGrandConjuration -
xfbdmf -
TheGrandConjuration -
ChristopherMoltisanti -

Disagree with pretty much the entire article, especially the last sentence and the comparison to Conor jumping the cage to get in Aldo’s face.

Khabib looked WAY worse than the UFC after the fight. 

And Khabib exiting the cage and criminally attacking people not involved in the fight is, at best, a silly comparison to Conor’s Aldo moment. 

Khabib should be stripped and fired. Sucks too, I would have loved to see if he could have put his trademark mauling on Ferguson. We may never find out...

what about the fact connor tried to jump out of the cage and threw the first sucker punch to a guy that wasnt even looking at him? Should that be punished??

Khabib had already jumped into the crowd and attacked Dillon at that point.. it looked like Khabibs corner man was going to join the fracas when Conor swung at him on the cage.

ok so because khabib already did it it makes it ok for connor to? So he is in the right for doing the exact same thing because a guy did it first? And yes it did look like he was going to join, does that excuse a sucker to the face of someone not looking? Great logic.

It wasn’t a sucker punch. The guy jumped into the cage and was rushing to Connor. Self-defense. 

Jack Carter - 
TheGrandConjuration -
xfbdmf -
TheGrandConjuration -
ChristopherMoltisanti -

Disagree with pretty much the entire article, especially the last sentence and the comparison to Conor jumping the cage to get in Aldo’s face.

And Khabib exiting the cage and criminally attacking people not involved in the fight is, at best, a silly comparison to Conor’s Aldo moment. 

Khabib should be stripped and fired. Sucks too, I would have loved to see if he could have put his trademark mauling on Ferguson. We may never find out...

what about the fact connor tried to jump out of the cage and threw the first sucker punch to a guy that wasnt even looking at him? Should that be punished??

Khabib had already jumped into the crowd and attacked Dillon at that point.. it looked like Khabibs corner man was going to join the fracas when Conor swung at him on the cage.

ok so because khabib already did it it makes it ok for connor to? So he is in the right for doing the exact same thing because a guy did it first? And yes it did look like he was going to join, does that excuse a sucker to the face of someone not looking? Great logic.

It wasn’t a sucker punch. The guy jumped into the cage and was rushing to Connor. Self-defense. 

watch the video again. conor sucker punched dude that was climbing OUT of the cage

^so conor of his own volition decided to participate in the brawl by sucker punching someone

The guy in full on berserk mode attacking your teammate?

What are you supposed to do other than punch him in the split second you might have a chance? Challenge him to a duel first?

It is the fault of the guy charging if he gets punched from an angle he did not spot.

Learn how to structure your writing, you punchdrunk schizophrenic. 

I had no problem with what khabib did until I read this article. 

KnockoutThoughts -
Chris -

The past history is a problem, 100%. However, when it comes down to Saturday, Khabib receives the blame. Once he jumped out of the cage to attack Danis, everything after that fact was reactionary, not expresssly deliberate. 

Conor did throw the first punch technically at the man on the fence, but the situation was out of control at that point and that was only Khabib’s fault. At that point, Conor reacted to a situation where he and his friends were in danger.

When Conor jumped out of the cage and came straight at Aldo, same shit could have happened. Saturday was a direct consequence of not nipping the problem when your golden egg did it. Had they put rules in place against it at that time, it would have been clear cut consequences against that action. Instead they glamorized it by using it as promotional material and conditioning fighters to think it was ok. Khabib jumping out wasn’t the problem. He very likely would not even have hit Dillon, and it was Dillon who swung the first blow at Khabib. Aldo could have easily have had the same response to Conor’s antics when he did it. The only difference between what Conor did to Aldo and what Khabib did to Dillon is that Dillon decided to swing before seeing what Khabib was going to do.. 

Of course Dillen should have swung on him. What kind of dummy would just stand there and wait to get hit? Oh because in your narrative Khabib wouldn’t do it...nahhhhh you rush someone expect to get cracked son.

Keep swinging on those nuts, mate.

Hard to argue with any of this article.

The UFC’s hypocrisy and double-standards used to at least be somewhat subtle. It is VERY hard to ignore now.

KnockoutThoughts -
Chris -

The past history is a problem, 100%. However, when it comes down to Saturday, Khabib receives the blame. Once he jumped out of the cage to attack Danis, everything after that fact was reactionary, not expresssly deliberate. 

Conor did throw the first punch technically at the man on the fence, but the situation was out of control at that point and that was only Khabib’s fault. At that point, Conor reacted to a situation where he and his friends were in danger.

When Conor jumped out of the cage and came straight at Aldo, same shit could have happened. Saturday was a direct consequence of not nipping the problem when your golden egg did it. Had they put rules in place against it at that time, it would have been clear cut consequences against that action. Instead they glamorized it by using it as promotional material and conditioning fighters to think it was ok. Khabib jumping out wasn’t the problem. He very likely would not even have hit Dillon, and it was Dillon who swung the first blow at Khabib. Aldo could have easily have had the same response to Conor’s antics when he did it. The only difference between what Conor did to Aldo and what Khabib did to Dillon is that Dillon decided to swing before seeing what Khabib was going to do.. 

No, the only difference is that Conor and Aldo were going to meet in the cage eventually. Not going to happen between Khabib and Danis

Agreed, the op hit the nail on the head

ChristopherMoltisanti -

Funny, not a single mention of Connor's terrosit attack that injured 2, one recieved stitches, the other had to have serious eye surgery. A third got PTSD.

As angry as you pretend to be, I would've thought you would've said Connor did some pretty horrific things himself, but no just angry Connor follower. Must be kind to Danis?

Throwin'Knuckles -

“Khabib jumping out wasn’t the problem. He very likely would not even have hit Dillon, and it was Dillon who swung the first blow at Khabib. Aldo could have easily have had the same response to Conor’s antics when he did it. The only difference between what Conor did to Aldo and what Khabib did to Dillon is that Dillon decided to swing before seeing what Khabib was going to do.. “

Were you watching the same fight? Khabib did the soaring eagle stomp on Dillon. Like flying out of the cage on top of him.. lol. 

He didn't land on top of him though lmao. He actually landed right in front of him, then Danis swung. You clearly didnt see the video.  Also, an eagle has awesome target accuracy, if he wanted to land on him he would've.............................................................................................................................................

Stipe - The guy in full on berserk mode attacking your teammate?

What are you supposed to do other than punch him in the split second you might have a chance? Challenge him to a duel first?

It is the fault of the guy charging if he gets punched from an angle he did not spot.

There’s many ways to debate this, care to be more specific?

KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
KnockoutThoughts -
Throwin'Knuckles -
DonFrye_Fan -
KnockoutThoughts -
Chris -

What a dumbass post.

How convenient that you want to penalize Conor for what "could have happened" when he jumped out of the cage and got in Aldo's, but you want to assume what wouldn't "very likely" have happened if Khabib could have made it to Dillon. You have zero fucking clue what Khabib would have done. Zero.

And on top of that, Dillon doesn't need to stand around and "wait" to see what Khabib was going to do. Not sure what world you live in.

Simply idiotic

He just got done telling me Al had better hands then Dustin, Eddie, Aldo and Max. Somebody get this guy a helmet.

Reaching for the sake of reaching.. reeks of desperation. You're better than this.. 

Come on I’m not reaching you said that verbatim. No hard feelings.

No verbatim I broke it down into context. I explained my reasoning for each fighter and explained that with Max it was based on the exact time point when he fought him. Max was still green at that time, so yea I think current Al has better hands than Max had at that time. You ain't gotta lie to kick it bro..

Bro come on don’t lose stripes with me. Like I already replied to you in the other thread and I told you. Yes you said that verbatim. Hi see that you keep editing your posts. That’s cool to like I said in the other thread I get it here passionate fans on my that’s why I like this place I fucking love this place. You keep saying all the shit you said in the other thread that Ally had better hands than all those guys I mentioned that Connor ran through. It’s cool bro I get it you’ve been trash in Conover two days just like nonstop. I have no ill will toward you let’s just be friends.

Idk wtf you just said.. but yea we can be friends. We can disagree and still be friends. The edits I make are to fix grammatical errors, not add or delete to my message. Stop spinning shit, it’s kind of pathetic bro. I’m being pretty damn clear with what I said, I even elaborated on it in the other thread before you came in here looking for attention with half the truth. That’s called reaching. When I say shit, I don’t shy away from it.. Al has pretty good hands and he’d KO McGregor imo. I feel his hands and his boxing IQ is better than most the guys you mentioned at the time they fought him. Plus he’s shown a better chin than Alvarez and 145lb Porier.. McGregor is overrated hype. A good left hand that served as a successful gimmick against smaller men. Now he’s not finding the same success. He’d get fucked up by nearly every single 155lb on the roster. This division won’t be kind to him..

Conor has 18 KOs. These are not Over guys like Sanchez of Lauzon. (No disrespect saw them fight each other at 200!) 

Lol Conor is FAR from overated. Which as a Khabib fan should make you PROUD! Not the other way! Conor earned everything. Khabib did his thing Saturday.. But you can’t count him out. He came back and became the victor in his last defeat. both times he thought Nate Diaz win or lose he shook his hand he gives him a hug in the cage. 

He got a gracious decision against Nate Diaz that could have gone either way. Judges no doubt were influenced by the prospect of a trilogy, because that would generate big money. Nate got the finish. Conor edged it out on a judge’s scorecard in a fight that saw him tuck tail and run for his life.. that was a cowardly display from what ppl want to label a Champion. I can’t remember ANY of my favorite fighters that have done that..

How many KO’s does he have since stepping out of the midget division? Used to be every fight, now he can’t buy a KO. 

I guess his last knockout was he knocked out the 155 pound champion.

You mean the guy who gets rocked in damn near every single fight, and it has become his trademark to get wobbled? You mean the guy who got the belt and had 0 successful title defenses, who was put to fight the other undeserving guy with 0 fights in the division who had a gifted title shot at 155lb?  Conor then went on to stall out the division for 1.5 years..smh That’s the guy who didn’t have a single title defense, not a single fight in the division to get to the title, who had fought another guy without a single title defense to get the belt.. Idk whether to smh or lol. It was always a farce bro.. it’s fake news that he was ever the real champion. He didn’t even climb the division! Do you think he would have EVER made it to the title if he had to EARN IT? I want you to be honest when you answer that.. do you think Conor had any chance to make it to the 155lb belt on his own.. be honest with yourself. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand triggered in 3........2........1.........

KnockoutThoughts -

UFC looking like Russian politics right now.. it’s corrupt af! I hope all the fighters come up with a way to sue this company, or demand equality for all fighters for the unfair practices they have been exposed to as of late, and the clear cut discrimination and enforcement of rules for anybody not named McGregor. The double standard cannot exist in sport.. uneven application of rules cannot exist in sport. Conor cheated so many times on Saturday! Not a single warning or point was taken for MULTIPLE fence grabs, short grabs, glove grabs, just every dirty move in the book in front of an experienced referee who for WHATEVER reason chose not to enforce the most obvious of fouls. It’s corruption from the top. Investigation into the unfair practices is needed.. I’m tired of Dana sucking Conor’s dick in public everytime he has a camera in front of him. It’s explicit and obscene at this point. You want McGregor to fuck you in the ass, I get it.. get a room and have fun. In the cage though it should be a fair platform to all contestants and shouldn’t be based on what you look like. McGregor became the great white hope to sell and that’s the reason they market him so heavy, that’s discrimination in my book. The reason Aldo never got a rematch is because he’s a brown mf from Brazil who the UFC didn’t feel compelled to give a second chance at redemption, but the golden egg gets rematches that hold no merit. He has no leg to justify even having fought for the 155lb strap in the first place! Not even a single defense at 145lb, and he ducked everyone at 155lb for a year and a half. The only reason he’s Dana’s favorite son is because he’s a white guy who talks shit. If he wasn’t white he wouldn’t even have been CHOSEN to be this hype job he has become. They created him with marketing.. he didn’t rise off merit alone, it was more hyperbole than substance. Made his name fighting men who he was clearly bigger than. Against men his size his record is dismal. .500 fighter at best. He hasn’t had a single KO against a man his size aside from Eddie Alvarez. I’ll give him the one against a drained Porier, but he would never get that same result at 155lb. Especially not now that he’s out here looking like Bambi with a fragile beard line.. Porier grabs him by the whiskers and he’ll tap dance like a leprechaun who just found “me pot a gold”. 

Holy shit, expect to be swarmed by the UG. You mentioned race in a racist ass forum. Good luck my friend.

Bearded Villian -
KnockoutThoughts -
Chris -

Of course Dillen should have swung on him. What kind of dummy would just stand there and wait to get hit? Oh because in your narrative Khabib wouldn’t do it...nahhhhh you rush someone expect to get cracked son.

Keep swinging on those nuts, mate.

Exactly why Khabib's cornermen clocked Connor lmao. You should clearly be able to see someone else swinging from a set of balls from your angle. Connor and Khabib are pretty much the same height.

JessDogg - 

I am unsure what about.

I think that if someone is in full berserk mode charging at your buddies, then the fight is on, and you’re justified in punching them. Whether they see you or not is their problem.

They’re the attackers. They need to be neutralized.

So I do not see how I’d fault Conor in swinging at those guys at such a particular moment. He did the right thing.

Stipe -
JessDogg - 

I am unsure what about.

I think that if someone is in full berserk mode charging at your buddies, then the fight is on, and you’re justified in punching them. Whether they see you or not is their problem.

They’re the attackers. They need to be neutralized.

So I do not see how I’d fault Conor in swinging at those guys at such a particular moment. He did the right thing.

Agree, that would be why those guys went after Connor. Connor did punch one of them first. You punch my friend/training partner for no reason expect to get punched back.

Matrix - 

OP is a fucking idiot.

That might be the case but he nailed it on this article.

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 

You’re delusional. You can’t jump in a crowd of fans and start fighting. There are kids there. It’s despicable. For you to justify ones actions by pointing to something somebody else did is elementary at best. 

Good point but why the fuck do people bring their kids? It’s human cockfighting ffs.