Jake Paul Set To Face Hasim Rahman Jr

I was his biggest hater but he is slowly growing on me, most boxers fight shit at the start but they fight shit boxers not retired small old nba players who never even spared before this fight and ben askren loses a boxing match to anyone with a pulse, but woodley was a good win for being his 3rd and 4th fights, he is not a boxer but is better than most of these 2-16 type boxers these stars fight. Going after Fury who does suck is a legit move as he might suck but is undefeated and has more pro fights and has boxed since he was a kid. Its actually a big step up for JP as a 5th fight, he really bothered me until recently his helping other fighters out is showing he is not just that loud mouth asshole he acts like, he is actually decent as a person outside his persona, he is putting in the work and is already a millionaire and doesnt need boxing, he is not a broke hungry fighter but is still working like one.

Cant believe I am actually starting to like the guy

1 Like

Wasnā€™t tommy already a millionaire from some reality show?
if i had his looks i wouldnā€™t want to get punched in the face either.

2 Likes

There was a video at the mayweather boxing club iirc of Rahman stepping up to fight a dude who beat up his brother. It was pretty cool at the time.

Tommy sucks as a pro boxer and hes terrified of losing to Jake since thats a massive hit to his ego/makes the Fury family look bad as a whole. His dad/brother made it sound like they werenā€™t even going to train him for this fight

2 Likes

Hes been to the USA multiple times this past year and his dad hasnā€™t been allowed in like 15. It looks like hes legit ducking

3 Likes

Yup, Tommy actually has me rooting for Jake as well. The fuckā€¦

1 Like

Where is Tommy and Jake ranked?
In the top 50?

Iā€™m not sure his rankage

But how does one of his opponents have 102 losses lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually hilarious.
Professional losers.

1 Like

Just like Khabib first 15 opponents

3 Likes

I believe he is fighting his former sparring partner Hasim Rahman Jrā€¦
Supsicious

Tommy is trying to get it rebooked at a neutral venue/country where he can travel to ā€¦

Just fuck off now Tommy u silly cunt,
I actually wish he fights Jake and gets Koā€™d then disowned by the fury family ā€¦

You know heā€™s half African ā€¦

His father is Big John
His mother is from Mauritius (an African island country )

Yet Mike Perry is more black than this bi racial fool

3 Likes
2 Likes

Rahman Jr was actually not that bad before he went to prison. I remember him in the no rounds ā€œDog Houseā€ fight at Mayweatherā€™s gym on his All Access. Pretty sure I looked into this recently and the Rahmans sued Floyd over it, and the British dude he fought, offed himself under dubious circumstances, in a Vegas hotel. Pretty crazy story.

1 Like

Jake Paul Believes Heā€™ll Box Logan Paul In Brother vs. Brother Superfight

Fucking Maroons

1 Like

However, one thing many 25-year-olds can no doubt relate to is that the idea of knocking out their big brother would give them bragging rights at the dinner table theyā€™d enjoy for the rest of their natural lives and beyond the grave.

But thatā€™s where the similarity ends. Because while most 25-year-olds would be left only with those ā€œpricelessā€ gloating privileges, Paul would have that along with tens of millions more dollars added to his family name.

And well, when you put it that way, why wouldnā€™t Jake Paul be interested in punching his brother Logan in the face on pay-per-view?

ā€œMe and my friends were talking about this the other day that that is the biggest money fight out there,ā€ Paul began on a recent appearance on the FLAGRANT podcast. ā€œAnd Logan and I talk about it all the time. Parents donā€™t want us to do it. Theyā€™re like, ā€˜Absolutely not. Why would you do that?ā€™
ā€œThe Klitschko brothers never fought; the Charlo brothers havenā€™t fought; the list goes on. And I think Logan and I like to make history, and do shit differently, and spin the narrative. And I think for that reason, the fight one day will happenā€¦

ā€œAnd why not? Well, thatā€™s why Iā€™m down is because he would be the one to have to deal with that for the rest of his life.ā€

Anyone who has followed Jake Paulā€™s young boxing career is aware that he has never been short on confidence. And while he concedes that anything is possible in a sport like boxing that spawned the phrase, ā€˜puncherā€™s chance,ā€™ he believes the difference in track record would tilt the risk lopsidedly onto big brother.

ā€œItā€™s boxing. Anything can happen. If my own brother knocks me out, Iā€™m perfectly fine with that. If I knock out him, which is more likely to happen just because ā€” Logan, I love you, but heā€™s never won a fight. But yeah, he would be the one to have to accept that.ā€

Jake Paul Cites Obstacle That Could Prevent Brother vs. Brother Showdown

As Paul indicated, he has been on the winning end in his boxing career ā€” five times in fact ā€” while Logan has not.

Logan Paul has one majority draw on his record in a bout against rapper/YouTuber KSI in 2018 followed by a split-decision loss to him the following year.

Still, Paul did take the man who is arguably the boxer of this generation, Floyd ā€œMoneyā€ Mayweather, the distance in an exhibition boxing bout in 2020. Yet, no winner was announced at the end of the fight, leaving Logan still winless as a boxer.

Jake, on the other hand, has a flawless record of 5-0, with four knockouts.

After Paul finished sharing how confident heā€™d be in a hypothetical bout against Logan, he did share one reason why the fight may never happen. It isnā€™t because of the illustrated experience gap between the brothers, nor is it because of meddling parents or other family members.

No, the biggest obstacle that could stand in a way of Jake Paul vs. Logan Paul is one particular risk that Jake wouldnā€™t be willing to take.

ā€œI would really want to sit down with Logan ahead of that and be like, ā€˜Yo, can we actually come out of this peacefully?ā€