Jake Paul Set To Face Hasim Rahman Jr

You can be certain it will be.

2 Likes

He doesn’t wanna get gypped.

Tommy shouldn’t fight Jake. He should be knocking out cans.Jake is better than Tommy and fighting him would be throwing his career and name value out the window. He’s Tyson’s brother. Baby steps. Run for 1 million. Or walk to 20 million.

Jake Paul says Hasim Rahman Jr. fight in jeopardy after last-minute renegotiation attempts: ‘It pisses me off’

Paul indicated Monday that Rahman Jr.’s team is threatening to no-show the press conference if they don’t get their wishes met to renegotiate terms.

“I think his team is, and we don’t give a f***,” Paul said. “I’m not paying the guy more. I’m tired of these guys trying to overprice themselves. We’re paying him 10 times more than he’s ever made, and now he’s trying to ask for 30 times more than what he’s ever made, all of a sudden, but there’s a signed contract already. He already signed on the dotted line, and now he’s trying to go back and be like, ‘Well, I’m not going to fight.’

“If Hasim pulls out, we just won’t do the event,” Paul added. “I’m tired of switching opponents. There’s really no other names. We’ll have to reset, reschedule, and it’s too last-minute to switch out another opponent. The tickets and it creates so many complications for refunds and it’s just a f****** nightmare and a pain in the ass. At this point, it’s too late to give someone [else] a fair amount of time to train. I want someone in there who’s going to give me a challenge. So if we called someone up three weeks before and we were like, ‘Hey, we’ve got the fight in three weeks,’ then there could be the excuse of, ‘Well, they only had a couple of weeks to train, it wasn’t a fair fight, blah, blah blah.’

“So this a last resort. Hopefully it comes through. We’re not paying him more, so we’ll see what decision he makes. But it’s just really unfortunate. It pisses me off, man. It really f****** irks me, because it’s so crazy how the Disney Channel everyday kid is down to fight, but no one else is.”

Less than 24 hours out from their scheduled press event, Paul also issued a message directly to Rahman Jr.

“Don’t fumble the biggest bag of your life, dumbass,” Paul said. “I know you’re not a very smart guy, but you’re literally going to lose all of the f****** money right now. Don’t make the wrong decision, don’t let these sharks around you try to negotiate to get more money, because we’re not paying you more money. Show up, be a professional boxer, and don’t be a b****. You’re nothing like your dad. This might be your moment to become something like your dad, but right now you’ve let your dad down in every single thing you’ve done in your life, and if you fumble this, he’s going to be even more disappointed in you.

“So make it happen and come knock me out August 6, otherwise you’re a b****.”

Fight tommy morrisons son, Im sure he would do it on 3 weeks notice.

2 Likes

Both guys suck tbh Jake is trash and so is Tommy.

Jake is just good at picking people that make him look good.

I cant stand posting Fake Paul Noos

Jake Paul: Ufc needs to pay fighters more money, Dana is greedy.

Also Jake Paul: “I think his team is, and we don’t give a f***,” Paul said. “I’m not paying the guy more. I’m tired of these guys trying to overprice themselves. We’re paying him 10 times more than he’s ever made, and now he’s trying to ask for 30 times more than what he’s ever made, all of a sudden, but there’s a signed contract already. He already signed on the dotted line, and now he’s trying to go back and be like, ‘Well, I’m not going to fight.’

He literally proves the UFC right, dumb fuck. Some of these fighters the UFC signs are making shit money in South America, Africa and Eastern Europe. The entry UFC contract is often times paying them multiples of what they received befofe just on the forex rate. When it comes to business these guys are all the same even when they criticize each other.

2 Likes

Such a silly comparison. Hes paying Hasim 10x more than hes ever made and taking care of everyone on his fight cards

3 Likes

Yeah silly comparison if you ignore many ufc fighters are making 10x more than they did on the regional scene.

I have given a personal example on here before of a UFC LW contender making less than $10k on the regional scene as a regional champ in one of the largest regional promotions. He goes to the UFC and makes over $150k in his first year there.

You say its a silly comparison without providing context as to why or any information to refute anything.

Had you heard of Hasim before this? I don’t follow boxing much so I don’t know if he was a big name up and comer

How many unknown mma fighters get 300k in their first UFC fight?

McGregor already had a ton of hype by the time he made it to the UFC and he got 8/8 for his first fight with them. Even with a 60k KOTN bonus he got 76k total

You are completely missing my point in thr first post. Re-read it again.

Rahman is a nobody that Jake is paying 10x more than he has ever gotten according to Jake. The UFC has paid many international fighters multiples of what they have made back in their home countries just based on forex. The UFC has also paid multiples to fighters who I personally know coming from the regional scene.

The point is that Jake talks out both sides of his mouth. He says fighters should get paid more while capping what he pays rahman because he is a nobody ignoring that the UFC is doing the same shit. The UFC is capping what many of them make and isnt going to pay them more even if it is still shit money because for many it is still multiples of what they have made on the regional scene.

Jakes argument that he is paying way more than Rahman ever made is still the same argument the UFC uses. Jake criticizes them for that but uses it to defend himself.

Easy to pay someone 10x more than they ever made when you know they got paid next to nothing before. Hence why those UFC entey contracts are garbage the same for those win/ loss contracts.

All of these promoters are the same.

1 Like

Some guys are making less than $2k on the regionals while having to sell tickets. They get to the UFC and start off at $12k and $12k which if they win is 12x what they made before in addition to that shitty venum bonus they get. If they win the POTN bonus they could get up to $76k total. now it is 37x what they had previously made although still shit to get brain damage.

Christian Aguilera made less than $5k in his last LFA fight and his next fight was for the ufc. He made $77k. Thats 14x what he made on the regional scene.

1 Like

Instead of saying “10X more than hes ever been paid”

Why doesn’t he just tell us the exact number? Lol

2 Likes

Because he is using the UFC argument even though he criticizes them about fighter pay.

He is like you got paid shit before so ill pay you 10x more which is what the UFC does for these entry level fighters who get paid in strip club tickets on the regionals.

1 Like

Tommy is scared

Jake will beat Rahman and continue to rise. Let’s bet

5 Likes

I bet its not even 6 figures