Jose Aldo has more of a claim to GOAT than Khabib

I rank Aldo higher on the all time list. But khabib would have beat the absolute shit out of Aldo no question about it. It’s a good thing for Aldo fans that fight did not happen

Aldo is now 135lbs. Khabib struggled to make 155lbs

Khabib woulda been too big too strong. He’d have no problem taking Aldo down

Khabib key victories: RDA, Michael Johnson, Edson Barboza, Conor, Dustin, and Justin

Jose Aldo key victories: Uriah Faber x2, Kenny Florian, Chad Mendes x2, Frankie Edgar x2

Khabib was far far more dominant. But Aldo has the better wins? I think. It’s so close to say

Difference is Aldo got slept by Conor and beat by Yan and Max beat the piss out of him twice

It’s so fucking hard to pick lol

khabib

Aldo could have retired undefeated too. He was a perennial p4p number one while in the wec.

4 Likes

The khabib faggots can fuck right off with their king of tucking. He tucked against challenging himself unlike aldo. He lost at the end of his career, 10 years of dominance. 10 fuckint years. Khabib will be forgotten, Aldo will be cherished.

2 Likes

Aldo is a bum compared to Khabib though.

KO’ed by Conrat :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Released from the UFC

Khabib was right he really is washed up

Lol I don’t think either of them will be forgotten. Aldo is the GOAT FW and Khabib is the GOAT
LW

Aldo has the memorable moment of jumping into the crowd in brazil and khabib has the memorable moment of jumping into the crowd and fighting Conor’s team :joy:

1 Like

Ofc he has fought everybody, multiple weight classes

GSP fan girls always tell me GSP is better than Anderson Silva because of the way Anderson career ended

Well if that’s the case you do have to factor in Aldo’s losses

Petr Yan
Max x2
Volk
Merab

All guys khabib would have beaten. As a Max fan I was glad the fight with Khabib did not happen

And here is a proper tribute by one of the best mma analysts in the game. Unsuprisingly, he has Aldo top 5 pfp of all time.

3 Likes

Only thing Khabib and goats have to do with each other is him and his boys raping them.

1 Like

I’ll check this out later.

Aldo and Khabib don’t belong in the same conversation. It’s not even close. I can’t think of another striking based fighter with a longer run in a top organization, who dominated as many guys as Aldo did. You basically couldn’t take the guy down, and you weren’t safe anywhere in the fight. He was like an updated version of Pedro Rizzo with better TDD.

4 Likes

What is Khabib’s race?

You can google this information.

Why are you asking me?

you are so dumb harry styles GIF

1 Like

Randomly asks what Khabib’s race is
Gets asked why
Doesn’t answer and hides like a rat behind a gif

Bait GIF

1 Like