Justin Wren...

Justin:

What is the native language of your Pygmy family for "Fuck the UG" Phone Post 3.0

GS27 - I love what he's doing over there but am I the only one concerned that he's doing a bunch of podcasts/interviews on fight week and will get beat? Phone Post 3.0

A lot of fighters have more media obligations, I dont think that will make a difference at all. Some fighters say a little media is a nice distraction

Good luck Justin

Hey Justin. quick question for you,

How far does a doller go over there? don't know if you remember it but a while back another UG'er and I lost a bet and along with a few other people in the thread, ended up sending you 250$. always been curious what it went towords. how much impact does 250$ have. i know every dollar counts, just curious how much impact we had.

and i'll totally be chipping in on the UG water well. Thats quite the chunk of change we need to raise, but the UG has done some impressive fundraising in its time. Probably the best thing about this place.

Much respect man, keep fighting for the forgotten brother.

In for UG Well.

Listened to him on the JRE and the fighter and the kid such an inspiration! Wish I was half the man he is! Phone Post 3.0

In for UG well, I'm all for support of Justin the beacon of hope wren Phone Post 3.0

Jason - I fucking LOVE you! Got to listen to the JRE today and just needed to say that!

If there is anything specific the UG could do to help please let me know. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't we get fighters that post here donate some stuff and have a huge raffle and sell tickets and give the money to the #WaterWars!
3 tickets $10 or something like that and have a draw live stream on the UG!
Imagine winning Becs shorts......Priceless!

Giventofly99 - Can we get a mod to build the kickstarter for the well so we know Justin gets the $.
IN IN IN !!!!!!!

Paging Rick Storm... Phone Post 3.0
Thissssss! Phone Post 3.0

FightToLive -
Jason - I fucking LOVE you! Got to listen to the JRE today and just needed to say that!

If there is anything specific the UG could do to help please let me know. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't we get fighters that post here donate some stuff and have a huge raffle and sell tickets and give the money to the #WaterWars!
Put me down to donate some original art if we do. Phone Post 3.0

I propose that Kirik "Daddy Fat Sacks" match donations dollar for dollar with all of his UFC kickback money. We want a well goddammit.

DiscipleDojo -
FightToLive -

Put me down to donate some original art if we do. Phone Post 3.0
He does great work.
Uploaded with Imgupr

A UG well would be amazing

I'll definitely donate. Kick some ass tonight, Justin!!

Let us know how!

UG Well 2015 Phone Post 3.0

I'm definitely ordering the gi and am down to donate to a UG well for sure! Good luck tonight hero! Phone Post 3.0

Jason - I fucking LOVE you! Got to listen to the JRE today and just needed to say that!

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

...is an amazing, inspiring example for all to follow.

Did I do the thread wrong?

He's amazing person Phone Post 3.0

Shosh1n - I'm definitely ordering the gi and am down to donate to a UG well for sure! Good luck tonight hero! Phone Post 3.0
VU! Phone Post 3.0