Anyone know any good kettle bell routines?? Phone Post 3.0

Just search the web...

YouTube

TAKU

Taku -

Just search the web...

YouTube

TAKU

I have all of Steve cotters instructionals was jus wondering if anyone had any of their own. Thanks tho Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big fan of 30sec on for 30 seconds rest for 10 sets. I like using a 53. Not light but not too heavy. Make sweat for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and I like Turkish getups. 5 on left 5 on right,then 4/4,3/3, etc all to 1. No rest but from switching from side to side. If feeling crazy I've thrown in burpee/box jumps for 10 reps in between each of the sets of getups. Phone Post 3.0

Shanle929 - I'm a big fan of 30sec on for 30 seconds rest for 10 sets. I like using a 53. Not light but not too heavy. Make sweat for sure. Phone Post 3.0
Edit: doing swings. Phone Post 3.0

Shanle929 - Oh and I like Turkish getups. 5 on left 5 on right,then 4/4,3/3, etc all to 1. No rest but from switching from side to side. If feeling crazy I've thrown in burpee/box jumps for 10 reps in between each of the sets of getups. Phone Post 3.0
Nice imma try that!!! Pyramid effect somewhat Phone Post 3.0

I just make up random ones, I love doing them for time or with a time limit.

The other day I had relatives coming over and needed a quick workout before pigging out so I did 100 pushups and 100 upright KB rows.

Another fave is 200 reps overhead any way or as many as possible in 10 minutes.

Hey brother...No offense, but if you have all the Steve Cotter stuff, you already have more than enough. Just start doing it. Practice the basics (a solid foundation is always key). Just lot's of work on mastering the techniques should be a great place to start. 

If you feel your already tehcnically sound, then create your own routine. Grab a handfull of basic movements and put them together in an order that makes the most sense to you.

30 sec on 15 sec off is a good way to cycle stuff (but just one of many).

There are no magic routines. The selection, order of exercises, along with sets, reps, rest intervals...These are the "nuts & bolts" of program design.  Figure out what your goal(s) are and create a routine (or several) that support these goals.

Then most importantly...GET TO WORK!!

TAKU

Joe Rogan's K-Bell Work out.

Swings x 12
Renegade Rows x 10ea
1 Arm Clean x 10ea
1 Arm Snatch x 10ea
2 Arm Alternating Clean x 10ea
2 Arm Clean & Press x 10ea
Club Bell Sheild Cast Swing x 15ea
Over Head Squat x 15
Turkish Get Up x 10ea
K/Bell Arm Bar x 10ea
Towel Pull Ups x 5

(K/Bell Arm Bar) Lay on right side with right arm straight above head, left knee on floor in front of you,
left hand & k/bell straight up towards ceilling, twist left shoulder towards front till you feel a stretch

Taku -

Hey brother...No offense, but if you have all the Steve Cotter stuff, you already have more than enough. Just start doing it. Practice the basics (a solid foundation is always key). Just lot's of work on mastering the techniques should be a great place to start. 

If you feel your already tehcnically sound, then create your own routine. Grab a handfull of basic movements and put them together in an order that makes the most sense to you.

There are no magic routines. The selection, order of exercises, along with sets, reps, rest intervals...These are the "nuts & bolts" of program design.  Figure out what your goal(s) are and create a routine (or several) that support these goals.

TAKU

I do already like I said jus wanted to see what everyone does!! Phone Post 3.0

Taku -

TAKU

I do the around the body rest routine that he does and that's more then enough haha x3 Phone Post 3.0

Steve Cotter has a great app at the moment from I tunes. Pretty detailed. Phone Post 3.0

Ozzabong - 
Taku -

TAKU

I do already like I said jus wanted to see what everyone does!! Phone Post 3.0

I do Steve Cotters a couple times a week.
the rest of the week I just improvise, sometimes by time,sometimes by reps. I also add
burpees,mountain climbers, or running in place in between sets.
or I change the weight.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1

I like Steve Maxwell stuff or the Art of Strength brand Phone Post 3.0

Liyon - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1
What the fuck is this about?? Phone Post 3.0

Ozzabong -
Shanle929 - Oh and I like Turkish getups. 5 on left 5 on right,then 4/4,3/3, etc all to 1. No rest but from switching from side to side. If feeling crazy I've thrown in burpee/box jumps for 10 reps in between each of the sets of getups. Phone Post 3.0
Nice imma try that!!! Pyramid effect somewhat Phone Post 3.0
Hope you liked it Phone Post 3.0

Ozzabong - 
Liyon - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1
What the fuck is this about?? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=24&thread=2117205&page=1&pc=50

Try this link.

JamesDean57 - Joe Rogan's K-Bell Work out.

Swings x 12
Renegade Rows x 10ea
1 Arm Clean x 10ea
1 Arm Snatch x 10ea
2 Arm Alternating Clean x 10ea
2 Arm Clean & Press x 10ea
Club Bell Sheild Cast Swing x 15ea
Over Head Squat x 15
Turkish Get Up x 10ea
K/Bell Arm Bar x 10ea
Towel Pull Ups x 5

(K/Bell Arm Bar) Lay on right side with right arm straight above head, left knee on floor in front of you,
left hand & k/bell straight up towards ceilling, twist left shoulder towards front till you feel a stretch
How many "sets" of these does he do? Phone Post 3.0