Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Alex Pereira

If the ufc confidently believed Khabib would win, they would give GSP or any other fighter a chance to fight him if they would make a ton of money on it. They knew it would be a short term gain and it wasn’t worth it. Them not letting GSP fight was for no other reason other than they weren’t confident he would lose. They protected Khabib and everyone knew it.

I think you’re failing to make your point bigtime but in retrospect it’s obvious Khabib would have anhilated GSP.

You can see this more in Khabib’s later fights. He was killing and finishing guys and GSP was LNP’ing like a lower level fighter and barely advancing position.

Totally different calibre of fighter.

Khabib has no reason to come back. He’s undefeated and one of the most winning coaches atm. He doesn’t care about legacy and his promise to his family means more to him.

Agree up until where you say he doesn’t care about legacy.

Being the most dominant fighter ever and best coach ever is legacy.

That’s why everyone is still talking about Khabib.

1 Like

Lol. No offense but now you are showing your ignorance saying GSP is a low level fighter due to his fighting style. It’s not worth my time to continue on with this discussion That’s ok though, you can have your opinion despite it’s obvious flaws. That’s the beauty of opinions. Peace out, my commie loving friend

Bro who even are you? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Best Conormcgregor GIFs | Gfycat

Lol saying the one who spams forum with complete garbage threads ten times per day xD so now he is here an accomplished forum member xD
But what he did he reduced overall forum messages and other member visits :laughing:

But hey he keeps it alive with his other alt accounts while he replays to himself fuking weirdo

Crazy how much you follow me around clout chasing with your nonsense jibberish and half baked conspiracy theories.

My very own pet rat :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

stop being delusional, i barely replay to you and just making fun of you once in a while

Oh Sure John Candy GIF - Oh Sure John Candy Ok - Discover ...

Keep dancing for me.

Go ratboy go ratboy go!

Rat GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Khabib only fights people he outweighs by 30+ pounds. No way he even considers fighting someone his own size let alone a world champion that walks at 220. It’s against the dagi code to have anything resembling a fair fight.

lol 30 lbs. This is insane.

Khabib is an average sized LW at best.

This is Khabib and an actual WW

1 Like

True, sadly he didnt tested himself while he could, maybe it was his father word, maybe fear of losing perfect record of cans, its great for promotion but now he looks like he fought strikers and he wrestled them :woman_shrugging: and the strikers arent the best fighters either, 2wins in a row max
Win over somebody like Colby would showed how great he is

30-27 and Khabib was 23 years old and not even close to prime against a juiced up tank with a better tdd% than GSP.

Why don’t you explain to us how Khabib would have ran through the Pride open weight tournaments next Jack
Throwing Napoleon Dynamite GIF

1 Like

This Colby?

Dude is so delusional that he thinks every takedown attempt is always the same xD
Rafeal even slipped and khabib was next to the cage wall xD
U better jump to your other alt account to back yourself up cuz you just went full retard

1 Like

I can’t disagree with that Jack my man. I should of worded it differently.

2 Likes