Khabib officially wins coach of the year, UG in ruins, best fighter and coach

I just speak facts. If people can’t handle it that’s their problem.

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

Well deserved

1 Like

He’s on a bunch of steroids. Look at the TRT thread

1 Like

lol I haven’t touched a steroid since I was 23.

I post in the trt thread to educate people who clearly failed their biology and chemistry classes.

Having all the times Dana has had his shirt off memorized is creepy and gay af :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

hes on a failed mission

That’s rich coming from you, bathtub man-crush boy.

1 Like

Because you’re a troll and you enjoy agitating people

@cawkgobbler let it be known who broke the peace

I’m a fan of Khabib in a hetero kind of hey this fighter here is the GOAT kind of way.

You literally remembered and detailed all the times Dana the promoter has had his shirt off over the years you sick fuck :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I am mature and confident enough to not really give a shit about gayness.

My GF wouldn’t say I was gay. I also don’t care if someone is.

Why does it scare you? Hiding something? Projecting?

every thread u make u beg people to argue with u so im giving u that plus Matt Serra gave me my BJJ belts and was my teacher and think u pretty disrespectful for someone who never did anything and hides behind a name

He’s a waste of time.

Just be glad you don’t need strange anonymous trolling and goading in your life to feel like you have value.

The Terra! That’s pretty cool. Strong island BJJ belts.

1 Like

You are fucking pathetic. You couldn’t be more of a dick rider. “Little rats” lol yeah that’s us on this equation! Wait who the fuck is us? Everyone that thinks you are a dick rider? That’d be everyone. You are a waste of time, energy and space. Your dick riding only makes people less of a fan of Khabib. How does that pee pee taste?

Nobody here needed to hear how great Khabib was from you. Most of us know he is great despite having moran fans like you thinking they are genius by declaring it.

3 Likes

Matt Serra worships Khabib.

I should let him know about your behaviour here.

Okay bro, just make sure to keep more detailed notes about all the times Dana has taken his shirt of publically and tell us about them creepy phaggot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

1 Like

while ur at it tell him what u said about him ( Matt ) He reads the forum im pretty sure anyways

Who is this no name piece of shit burner? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I called the round you dumb monkey fuck.

After banking more heavily on one fight than anyone in UG history.

Get The Fuck Outta Here GIFs | Tenor

He called his shot.

Conor fans livid in this thread about Khabib being the best coach and fighter :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Bu we always thought Khabib was great

Filthy rats