Knockout ''game'' backfires (Pride Rules)

. Phone Post 3.0

I think I could actually kick that guy's head completely off

TTT

As much as I'd love to believe the whole knockout game backfire feel-good story it appears to me more like the 2 men were just running from something, and one of them seeing that there was a lady in his path attempted to dodge her.
However he clipped her and got knocked off-balance and fell. The woman, overreacting and assuming the worst, thinks she's being attacked and starts fighting the man.

Then comes a fucking soccer kick lol.

He didnt appear to be dressed as a thug. It appeared to me like he is wearing a dress shirt tucked into his pants.

I'd laugh if this guy was racing someone off camera or some shit and got knocked the fuck out for it.

I lol'd at the guy riding by on a segway

Pretty sure the guy that got GOLAZO'd clipped the silver trash can and fell.

RockyBullwinkle -
TheLuckyMilkMan - Its not racist to point out an obvious trend of black on non black (specifically 'white') crime. Google 'black mob violence'. needless to say not all black people are participating but its never all of a group that commit the crime. Truly, american blacks seem to be heading down a dark road.

But it is kind of racist, or just stupid, to ignore the fact that violent crime is way down over the last 20 years. All murders and assaults, including black on white crime, is down from where it was in 1993. Our murder rate is still at a near 40 year low

http://www.rightoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Victimization-Rates.jpg
http://www.calwatchdog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Murder-Rate-U.S.-1960-2011.png

So when people write as if there's a sudden increase in violence or black on white crimes they're ignoring the statistics. But for some reason people always assume its getting worse, when crime is so much better than when I was a kid.
Its because of the media, same shit in the uk, crime stats are failling but any murders or assaults are front page news. Phone Post 3.0

How much you wanna be I would've soccer kicked his head over them mountains?

*Bet (fail)

Early stoppage imo Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

I wish there were more of a backstory. Phone Post 3.0

He probably slipped or swung and missed or clipper her and fell off-balance. Shit we see professionals in the UFC do that and pay for it.

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

In case ppl missed it dude who soccer kicked guy was screaming

"he HIT her"

and

"you just hit a girl?!?!?"

He obviously saw dude hit her. And reacted appropriately.

In addition, his buddies didn't jump in like they normally do because of all the immediate attention and intervention. Phone Post 3.0

Watching these scumbags attempts backfire literally makes my day Phone Post 3.0

anony - As much as I'd love to believe the whole knockout game backfire feel-good story it appears to me more like the 2 men were just running from something, and one of them seeing that there was a lady in his path attempted to dodge her.
However he clipped her and got knocked off-balance and fell. The woman, overreacting and assuming the worst, thinks she's being attacked and starts fighting the man.

Then comes a fucking soccer kick lol.

He didnt appear to be dressed as a thug. It appeared to me like he is wearing a dress shirt tucked into his pants.

I'd laugh if this guy was racing someone off camera or some shit and got knocked the fuck out for it.

Uhhhhhhhh......wut??

Pretty much every video like this one will be labeled knockout game gone wrong because controversy sells.

I can't imagine how many videos we can title knockout game if we just try a bit harder.

Nice. I think the answer to this "KO Game" issue is having a barrage of backfire videos like this (and worse) posted as regularly as possible. That way, it would appear to any 'KO Gamers' that there is quite a hefty risk involved in playing such a game, and that even though someone may look completely vulnerable, you never know- thus (hopefully), potential 'game players' will think twice about taking the risks involved to engage in such stupidity.

It's only a matter of time before more, worse backfires occur... and they will be a joy to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Early stoppage IMO Phone Post