Kron wins Pan Am brown Absolute

Yeah he was

he just won his division today all by sub.

Way to go Mad Tiger. Jump on the end of a thread and repost the original info. lol

"So basically what you're saying is that the "average" guy with a job who trains consistently for 10 or more years (but does not compete) should not be awarded a black belt, and only elite BJJ mundials competitors/VT fighters should get it?"

100% correct.

I think the winning streak by submissions is over 40 now for Kron. That just doesn't make sense because he's gone against some really good guys in that span.

"Although Kron is doing everything he should be doing, or in other words, is giving his best, I think I'll still keep him at brown for awhile, at the Worlds he'll still be at brown. I'm doing this because when he gets to black, there's no going back, and I want him to face the top black belts with maximum experience. "

competing is about challenging your skills and not taking an easy win. I guess Rickson wants to pass on his 400-0 record to kron. if this wasn't rickson's son every would be screaming sandbagger.

"competing is about challenging your skills and not taking an easy win. I guess Rickson wants to pass on his 400-0 record to kron. if this wasn't rickson's son every would be screaming sandbagger."

That's exactly what I was trying to say.

No, just video. But the software says I can print pics from the vid.

I just met Hillary "Duff" at a after Pan Ams barbecue. Nice lady.

Video has exceeded number of views allowed.

I'll re-load it tomorrow.

No pics. I'm a loser

Lizzy M ?

Hillary Williams.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. And re-load the vid.

I was there and Jacare put it best:

"Kron's mental speed is at another level. he is much faster than the rest and they just can't keep up with him. I am happy for him and for my fighter as well."

Kron beat Chris Moriarity in the absolute finals...Chris is a Jacare Brown belt..he was huge next to Kron

Kron's transition from choke to arm was quick and smooth...it was over fast as are most of Kron's matches

Rickson is a proud father

results from the ALL BB divisions?

bjjdna-Did you get anything signed?

I wish I could've been there.

A Thai-boxer could walk into a TKD school and KO the instructor. Doesn't mean he's a TKD BB.

tapped out all 5 in the absolute? jesus

I believe Rickson has every right to decide when someone gets their black belt from him. It's his name that's attached to such a ranking, so it's his decision, no questions asked!