Laura Sanko making her PPV debut this Saturday alongside DC & Anik the addict

Let’s just say Endeavor are wholly committed to the modern Marxist principles of equality, diversity and inclusion.

1 Like

Everyone: Ohhhhh! Vicious knockdown!
Anik: Toyo Tires! The official tires of the Octagon.

2 Likes

Nailed it.

I get what they are doing but be careful of alienating your core demographic while going after those green fields. Which likely will never convert over.

I personally really enjoy all of the HIV drug commercials during PPV

When the men kiss I audibly cheer… sometimes louder than with the fights

Seriously???

Shes passionate about the sport but is without a doubt the worst announcer the ever had.

Its like shes trying to hard and just needs to STFU… ill be muting the btoadcast.

2 Likes

The locker room push back on her is that she is not qualified to hold the color job

The argument would be the resumes of
Paul Felder
DC
Bisping
Dominique Cruz

Every one of those guys could correct or constructively criticize anyone they wanted currently on the UFC roster

Sanko was 3-1 as an ammy whose combined opponents record is 1-3

Her lone professional fight is against someone that now has a 2-11 record.

The question is if any of the high end fighters regardless of gender would take her opinion seriously….

6 Likes

They are all better commentators than her (except DC). But I’d rather bang sanko

Hi incels.

Btw DC is as qualified as it comes yet says some of the most stupidest shit imaginable and does not do his homework.

Cruz is as qualified as it comes yet thought Conor was playing possum on his back bs Khabib and thought Rose couldn’t get dumped by Andrade.

Stop being incels.

1 Like

The argument is that there is a long list of qualified woman that deserve that spot

• current roster or old guard

The Dutch broadcast has Marloes Coenan who by all means speaks the language in a way that would qualify her for the English commentary booth.

And the questions wasn’t the opinion of the other color commentary fighters it was

• would current roster fighters respect her opinion….

Do you remember when Rhonda was at odds with some of the ring card girls???

• imagine how she would treat Sanko if she was still around
1 Like

3 Likes

I don’t think I will buy anymore if she calls the fight. I don’t want to hear a woman talking about men fighting. She is annoying

1 Like

Every time I hear Anik I expect him to blurt out something horribly inappropriate.

You know, DC, this fighter missed his daughter’s first birthday due to being found unresponsive in a crack den

2 Likes

Not commenting on Sanko but some of the best analysts I’ve heard have been non-fighters and some of the worst that I’ve heard were former fighters.

Being a fighter doesn’t necessarily make you a good analyst and not being a fighter doesn’t necessarily make you a bad analyst.

Obviously it’s nice to have a former fighter commenting that is a good analyst, but that is not always the case.

1 Like

The iconic Howard Cosell ^^^^

Women shouldn’t be allowed to do commentary on men’s sports.

I’d be fine with not letting men do commentary on women’s sports if we’re interested in being fair

Women fucking SUCK at commentary

5 Likes

@TexDeuce
Just to clear up any confusion

You are more than likely talking about play by play announcers and not color commentators.

Jim Lampley
Col Bob
John Anik
Sean Wheelock

All do okay by play

Joe Rogan is the only color commentator on the UFC, One FC roster that has not fought at high levels that does color

• Bellator has BJM

It is being argued that Sanko isn’t qualified to do the color roll

2 Likes

Exact.

Felder is prob better than Cruz, DC, Bisping and he’s the worst fighter of the bunch.

That’s code speak for “when she lets me hit it”. So she must have let him smash.

Well she seems to have had a positive sobering effect on DC which is no small feat.

2 Likes