Laura Sanko making her PPV debut this Saturday alongside DC & Anik the addict

After tonight, she is clearly here to stay.

1 Like

I didnt hear her much, but her voice made everything more dramatic

1 Like

DC: “Could you imagine a 6’7” guy on top of you?

Sanko: “Yes, please and thank you.”

At least that was what she was thinking.

5 Likes

She did Ok :slight_smile: very happy for her

2 Likes

Everytime she started talking it felt jarring and out of place. She might be the most knowledgeable person on the planet, but it doesn’t matter, I need a calm, cool voice talking there so I can enjoy the fight.

Bring back Goldie

4 Likes

I got the stream to kick in while in the middle of the pitch blackness on a boat riding back, and her voice threw me the fuck off. I was like are my AirPods working, am I hearing the speakers on the boat, what is this nonsense.

She should be back up megan olivi, and thats it.

3 Likes

Sanko did an incredible job.
She knows her stuff and has a great sense of humour. The call on the ezekial choke was very impressive.
She should replace Rogan.

6 Likes

She won me over the first time she did a fight night. I really didn’t want to hear some chick comentating mma. After the first night, I already liked her more than most announcers. She’s very good and not annoying at all.

4 Likes

Sanko is a breath of fresh air.

5 Likes

Sanko did awesome, as I predicted. She does well when given the chances on DWVS, Invicta, etc… not saying she is the best out there but she deserves the spot given. I’d rather listen to her over Cruz who just makes it about himself.

1 Like

She was great!

2 Likes

Entitled much?!

She did fine.
Although i prefer seeing her in front of the camera ngl

2 Likes

She is better than DC. She actually had some interesting takes. Took me only about 2min to get over that annoying squeaky voice. I say keep her!

3 Likes

DC walked right into that one lol. She should have just yes

And she got wet at sean walking down izzy at the end of their fight

She was awesome

1 Like

I thought she did a good job and when she called that Ezekiel choke I thought to myself well done and I wasn’t expecting that.

She did good.

Best line of the night was when DC asked her point blank can you imagine a 6’7” volkov on top of you in full mount and she goes no thanks lol.

2 Likes

Ofc she will now its the first thing krav maga teaches women

1 Like