Let's talk about Masters Worlds

Well this stream sucks Phone Post 3.0

Looks like Formiga won again

liquidrob - Looks like Formiga won again

3 years in a row. Im really happy for the guy, he's such a nice guy Phone Post 3.0

Now lets see what Jon Key can do at Purple! Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare - Now lets see what Jon Key can do at Purple! Phone Post 3.0
1st! Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Motherfuckin' Silverback takes Gold!  Great job buddy.

I like how the commentary is being given on the video for a match that is on another mat. Not confusing at all!!

Judge Mental -

I like how the commentary is being given on the video for a match that is on another mat. Not confusing at all!!

It's elderly people. Everyone is supposed to be confused! Phone Post 3.0

Personally, compared to most sports, 30 is simply too young for Masters' divisions nowadays. I think, at minimum, it should be pushed to 35 or more realistically, 40 years of age.

HotSteppa - Personally, compared to most sports, 30 is simply too young for Masters' divisions nowadays. I think, at minimum, it should be pushed to 35 or more realistically, 40 years of age.

Agree... I said this to my students yesterday. 

Rock the Gaspare - 

That's great, I was in Formiga's Masters Worlds camp, glad him and Jon won

liquidrob -
Rock the Gaspare - 

Where? I was there for a few days, but I dont bring much to the table lol Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare - 
liquidrob -
Rock the Gaspare - 

Where? I was there for a few days, but I dont bring much to the table lol Phone Post 3.0

I know who you are, we trained for a bit during the king of mat drills at Cromwell

liquidrob -
Rock the Gaspare - 
liquidrob -
Rock the Gaspare - 

I know who you are, we trained for a bit during the king of mat drills at Cromwell
Ah you should have said something bro! Do you go to Cromwell often? Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower -

Thanks brother! It was an amazing experience Phone Post 3.0

baby-silverback -
jasonhightower -

Congrats bro! Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare -
baby-silverback -
jasonhightower -

Congrats bro! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir! Phone Post 3.0

Master 1 brown belt lightweight champion and 2nd place absolute checking in :)

The rest of Caique Jiu Jitsu represented as well. Master 3 brown belt lightweight Gary Pipia took 2nd, Master 3 blue belt Kevin Hebert took 1st, and Master 5 female blue belt Pat Smith took 1st and also 2nd place absolute.

ChippewaBJJ - Master 1 brown belt lightweight champion and 2nd place absolute checking in :)

The rest of Caique Jiu Jitsu represented as well. Master 3 brown belt lightweight Gary Pipia took 2nd, Master 3 blue belt Kevin Hebert took 1st, and Master 5 female blue belt Pat Smith took 1st and also 2nd place absolute.

Awesome Justin! I always try to watch your matches at the local tournaments. You deserved this.

ChippewaBJJ - Master 1 brown belt lightweight champion and 2nd place absolute checking in :)

Awesome Justin! I always try to watch your matches at the local tournaments. You deserved this.