Logan Paul is for real!

Who the fuck wrote this Simple Jack? Lol

It’s hilarious that Paul has to fight guys half his size and twice his age.

1 Like

Why? He’s not a pugilist. He’s a YouTube personality. He wouldn’t win a regional golden gloves in the novice division right now.

3 Likes

Wtf does “won on his professional status” mean?

1 Like

All jokes aside, in 4round floyd got wobbled, he backed up and even did circle movement to get his feet together, shoulder roll doesnt work against much taller fighters and got hit to the back of head, anw would be “fun” to see logan against mike tyson

And if floyd was allowed or wanted he could have finished him, he probably didnt even train, just one day to punch bag, other day light jogging

1 Like

Hahahahahhahahahaha

1 Like

Indeed. He looked like a young Prince Naseem in there.

Threads like this really show who has combat sports knowledge and who has no idea what they’re watching

3 Likes

I can’t believe people bought the ppv or are even having a “serious” discussion about this circus bullshit

1 Like

hahaha… couldn’t knockout the YouTube star. Boxing is a joke sport.

2 Likes

Mayweather is playing the long game. He wants to fight Jake Paul next and if he stopped Logan early there wouldn’t be as much interest in the next fight and less PPV money.

3 Likes

bo5th Pauls only fight smaller fighters.That be like Mayweather fighting a 125er

That’s ridiculous. Finishing logan would have sold the jake paul fight. Jake would be fighting to avenge his brothers loss. No way mayweather will fight jake now.

3 Likes

Always amazes me how many people are certain—absolutely certain—that when a fight doesn’t go how they expected, they can visually conclude beyond doubt that the fighters MUST have agreed on a certain outcome.

As if just casually agreeing to a fixed outcome of a bout that is the subject of millions of dollars of lawful gambling is not like . . . ya know . . . criminal.

And yet, folks here insist. They can tell just by looking at the screen. It’s so obvious, they just know. Floyd is a Jedi after all and Logan isn’t dead, soooo the ONLY possible explanation is they “agreed” Floyd would not KO Logan.

Why none of the people who bet on a KO wouldn’t bring their irrefutable proof to court to invalidate their bets, I have no idea. Why the FBI isn’t interested, I also have no idea. Perhaps some of the guys in this thread can offer their expert services to clear it all up. Lol

3 Likes

the irony is ironic

Paul would be KOd easy against any boxer his size with any skill level at all. Logan’s jab is ok. Not good, ok. The rest of his boxing is trash. Jake Paul is a much better boxer than Logan.

1 Like

i weigh 165 ill fight anyone 130 pounds.Next fight he shold fight someone his size.He landed 3 punches ran and held.Mayweather didnt do shit either and should be ashamed

1 Like

Absolutely correct. Floyd didn’t matrix him & finish with a body shot in the 3rd so Floyd must’ve carried him! No. Floyd tried to gas him out & knock him out but Logan had just enough skill, size, youth, & game plan to not let it happen. Floyd is older now & a small guy. That’s it guys, sorry. And it’s okay.

3 Likes

This is the absolute worst argument possible. Do you really think Floyd Mayweather is putting anyone over to the point he would let them essentially win a moral victory over him? Hilariously failed logic.

5 Likes