Logan Paul is for real!

Edit

More than half of Floyd’s 50 wins (27) are via KO/TKO. I agree the size makes it harder, but Floyd couldn’t even seriously hurt Paul at all. Not even to the body, which is almost shocking given the apparent skill discrepancy between the two.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more of a risk assessment by Floyd? Even if he thinks he could KO Logan 90% of the time, why risk the other 10%?

I wanted Floyd to KO him. But it was an even match. Floyd was amazingly inactive. The play by playing was disgustingly biased. As much as I wanted Floyd to win they were strait lying acting like Floyd was in control

6 Likes

I’m the same size as Logan but an inch shorter. Sparring guys who are 5’7 and 145 lbs is way different than guys my size or bigger. The power is nowhere near the same.

There is a reason wright classes exist and people almost always lose their knockout power as they go up each weight class.

Floyd hasn’t been knocking people out since his 20’s and was never known as a hard puncher.

Not to mention the extreme holding Logan was doing. Logan was grabbing and holding Floyd for dear life as soon as Floyd got in his punching range.

Again, much easier to do when you are way bigger and stronger than someone. Without the holding we would have seen a lot more punches land from Floyd but he was held anytime he got remotely close to Logan.

Sorry you can’t see the truth. I’m surprised how easily people are fooled. I guess I shouldn’t be.

Ya the commentators were 100% on some shit. Logan did really well. McGregor got his ass whooped by Floyd and the media still shined his cock for his “amazing” performance.

[quote=“RoeJogan, post:63, topic:3672787, full:true”]

Did anyone commenting actually watch the fight?

If you did, you would have seen Floyd clearly trying hard to hit Paul with legit and obvious power shots, even uncharacteristically lunging in at times. He didn’t not KO Paul for lack of trying folks.

2 Likes

Considering your non-rebuttal, I say the exact same back to you. Now what?

Lol…hell fuckin no…the “I knocked your brother out now ima knock you out!!” Angle would sell WAAAAAAAAAAY more.

I have little to zero interest in seeing him fight Jake now

Exactly. He couldn’t do much with Logan who is the lesser boxer of the two.

1 Like

All i gotta say is more power to the Paul bros
Fuckin youtubers making tons of cash and fighting world class fighters to make more cash

This is actually good for combat sports

3 Likes

[quote=“Ministry_of_Truth, post:68, topic:3672787, full:true”]

Kinda hard to knock someone out when they’re hugging you majority of the fight.

1 Like

Ali and Klitschko agree. :wink:

agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

Mayweather got hit a few times That said he should be embaressed on that display or lack of.Paul did nothing but hug and a few wild lunges.Next fight should be against someone same weight

He threw 14 jabs… 14. That’s Machida level of no output lol.

Just to be called an idiot by all of you brothers…
I think we can say kudos to Paul, he did a good job, he had a good plan and he had the stamina to stick with it.
He was so much bigger than Mayweather, that I really didn’t expect Floyd to be able to knock him out, even though there seems to be one moment in the flight where it seems he did knock him out but catches him and holds him up… Weird Source

WHO COULD’VE SEEN THIS COMING: Many noticing Floyd Mayweather knocked out Logan Paul in this moment of the fight, but chose to hold Logan up instead of allowing Logan to fall. pic.twitter.com/VuU4iemG30

— Def Noodles (@defnoodles) June 7, 2021
(of course now disabled, who wants people to see that :) )

Anyways, it’s hard to knock out someone that’s much bigger, stronger and heavier. Just physics of momentum and inertia.

2 Likes