Masvidal vs. Wisneiski online now

Marcos,

What did I say about your brother or Jorge? I think Jorge is a decent fighter. The only thing I wrote is that in my opinion, Jorge lost that fight. I don't care what the judges thought, Jorge lost. As evidence, I broke down the figt with the exact time Jorge landed his three jabs.

Now that I read your post though, I lost respect for Jorge. If all he cares about is the money, he needs to get a different job. And for future reference, if I was to say something about your brother or Jorge, purely hypothetically, I would say something like they are no talent ass clowns.

LOL, Jorge is right, reading these posts are hilarious! :)

Nick, Jorge wants to be #1 in the world at 155 pounds. Taking this fight in Costa Rica at 167 pounds and the next bodog fight at 167 pounds versus Red Devil... that was for $$$. So yeah, with this fight and the next, all he cares about is $$$.

And good thing your comment was hypothetical, otherwise I would be so offended. lol

By the way guys, Jorge has a new website. It is under construction but it currently has a few videos. It should be completed in about a month or two.

WWW.JORGEMASVIDAL.COM

<p align="justify"><font face="Arial">

LOL!

can't wait to see Patt and Kareem throw down!

side profile lol....

does anyone know how far FFA is from orlando...
I'm getting ready to head out to disneyworld in a few months so I was thinking of getting some training in while I'm down there

Ruffdogg, DueceDroppin is right. It is about 3 to 4 hours away on the highway. The good news is that we are easy to find, we are right off the highway.

Please feel free to drop by. If you need any help or directions, you shoot me an email at marcosffa@bellsouth.net or call us up at 305-225-4610. Thanks and hope to meet you.

And if Miami is too far, you have a lot of good schools in Orlando and Tampa.

Thanks for the info marcos

ttt

Ruff,

American Top Team has a school in Orlando called Knockout Fitness that is a great facility with at least 4 UFC veterans training there. They have a Boxing ring, Cage, mats, heavy bags, etc.. Paul Rodriguez, Seth Petruzelli, Luigi Fiorvanti, and Keigo Kunihara are the vets, plus there are a bunch of very skilled students to train with. If you can't make it to Miami, that would be a good choice.

Damn it Marcos, you squashed our internet battle in a hurry. What fun is that? Now I have nothing to do today.

& Deuce, would it help if I ave you a dollar?

Then cash it is. Post your address and the dollar is on its way.

I think I'll be training at the ATT in orlando then. Thanks for the info mikeblak. I did want to train in FFA, but I would rather stay close and not hear my girlfriend bitching and whining about not spending time with her.

Just seen the fight and I must say it was an awful decision.

Who were the judges:?
Henry Masvidal
Alberto Masvidal
Dennis Masvidal

Deuce, i'll send you the full dollar as a measure of good faith. Now post your address.

keith won imo...also both need to work on their wrestling it was pretty shitty

keith won imo...also both need to work on their wrestling it was pretty shitty