Mayweather likes well done steak

VTCO -

Trump and Vince McMahon eat their steaks well done, too.

#Winners

Source for the McMahon reference...........

Bunch of steakists in here.

Masakyst -
kevind4123 - Op likes milk steaks.

boiled over hard, with your finest side of jellybeans

You guys must be full on rapists

Well done filet mignon? What's the point? Serious question. If it's well done why not just get some carne asada or something.

I work in the restaurant industry, and I can tell you that most black folks like their meat well done. 

Then, they like to complain about how long it takes to cook. 

Kid Salami -
Masakyst -
kevind4123 - Op likes milk steaks.

boiled over hard, with your finest side of jellybeans

You guys must be full on rapists

Your breath smells like cheese, bro.

Vrill - 

I work in the restaurant industry, and I can tell you that most black folks like their meat well done. 

and you're racist

Mayweather is ghetto trash. It proves money doesn't mean shit. Absolutely zero class. Nada.

Hate420 -
the_sandman - You order that in the average eating establishment and the chef is going to give you the worst cut of meat he can find.

No he won't, he'll grab the steak closest to him like he always does. Lol @ thinking a chef who gets paid to cook your meal gives a fuck how it's prepared. They don't care, I've worked with plenty. Most chefs aren't streak snobs like the knobs in this thread.

We might roll out eyes at it but we defs won't give them the "worst cut"

inf0 -
Vrill - 

and you"re racist

Guilty. I guess stating a true observation based on almost 14 years as a restaurant and catering manager makes me a bigot. 

That's fucking disgusting

Ebony - I've had to prepare well done steak that cost over $100 a pop, and I tell myself if you pay for it eat it how you want it, but you know he will drop a grand on well done well done A5 Kobe. It doesn't take a lot of time to cook a steak but takes years to cultivate the meat... Just doesn't make sense.

because what you're dealing with there is a new-money person who buys the top of the range thing (kobe steak, Chateau Lafite wine, etc) but does not have the palate or the education to truly appreciate any of it. They are just buying the brand name that they recognize as "the best" without any ability to understand or appreciate it.

Not just Floyd, it's a new-money characteristic across the board. Russians are cunts for it as well. I've sat and watched a small group of Russian guys order a bottle of ridiculously expensive XO cognac, something which has taken the best part of a century to barrel age in ancient cellars under the eye of more than one generation of cellarmaster, and then drink it with cola. Just no fucking clue at all.

he's like a 12 year old, never had a childhood, his demented punch-drunk family raised him like that

Honestly a well done steak is good. When the fat is burnt and griZzy yumm0

Letsputasmileonthatface - 

Mayweather is ghetto trash. It proves money doesn't mean shit. Absolutely zero class. Nada.

Guys like this is why Floyd is so rich

Of course he'll say he isn't watching the ppv

Or buying the ppv

But we know he will.

Medium well

inf0 - 
Vrill - 

and you're racist

Possibly

But he's not lying about the well done part

Think that's a cultural thing

My LA white friends order steaks that damn near are still moving sometimes (nasty)

But when I was in Texas everything was medium/medium well

White,black, or Mexican didn't matter

And say what you will about Texas but they know how to prepare a steak.

They know meat.

Bojack Horseman - 
inf0 - 
Vrill - 

and you're racist

Possibly

But he's not lying about the well done part

Think that's a cultural thing

My LA white friends order steaks that damn near are still moving sometimes (nasty)

But when I was in Texas everything was medium/medium well

White,black, or Mexican didn't matter

And say what you will about Texas but they know how to prepare a steak.

They know meat.

I completely agree with this post.

I just think it's funny that people tell you how you should enjoy something. "Don't put ice in your scotch!!!!" (but add a bit of water and whiskey stones).

Figure out what you like, and  that's it.

It's hard to trust a guy who likes well done steak, lol

john joe -
Ebony - I've had to prepare well done steak that cost over $100 a pop, and I tell myself if you pay for it eat it how you want it, but you know he will drop a grand on well done well done A5 Kobe. It doesn't take a lot of time to cook a steak but takes years to cultivate the meat... Just doesn't make sense.

because what you're dealing with there is a new-money person who buys the top of the range thing (kobe steak, Chateau Lafite wine, etc) but does not have the palate or the education to truly appreciate any of it. They are just buying the brand name that they recognize as "the best" without any ability to understand or appreciate it.

Not just Floyd, it's a new-money characteristic across the board. Russians are cunts for it as well. I've sat and watched a small group of Russian guys order a bottle of ridiculously expensive XO cognac, something which has taken the best part of a century to barrel age in ancient cellars under the eye of more than one generation of cellarmaster, and then drink it with cola. Just no fucking clue at all.
You are exactly right. I worked at a place that was making a killing off of Texas Wagyu "Kobe" burgers. This was back when import of Japanese Kobe was still illegal so anyone with the Knowledge to appreciate the meat would have known better. I felt bad an unethical about it until I paid attention to who was ordering the things.

DREXp - 
Hate420 -
the_sandman - You order that in the average eating establishment and the chef is going to give you the worst cut of meat he can find.

No he won't, he'll grab the steak closest to him like he always does. Lol @ thinking a chef who gets paid to cook your meal gives a fuck how it's prepared. They don't care, I've worked with plenty. Most chefs aren't streak snobs like the knobs in this thread.

We might roll out eyes at it but we defs won't give them the "worst cut"

I am sure you know like any Chef would that the consumer who orders that steak will not be able to tell the difference. They are destroying so much of what a premium cut of meat offers by overcooking it.