Mendes got robbed

I was with you on Phil this morning, now I gotta say you are being ridiculous. Pretty sure the ref said he couldn't even hear the 10 second warning. If Aldo didn't hear it he had no idea it was coming and was caught mid combo in the middle of a dog fight. Phone Post 3.0

All you fucking cry baby cunts need to get over it, fuckin mommy's basement dwellers.

Everybody that was in attendance to that fight have said it was so loud in there you could barely hear the bells going off on any round. It wasn't late, it was right at the bell, the last punch landed while the bell was still sounding for that super long second.

Mendes was getting dropped with that combo no matter what part of the round it happened, fuckin nuthuggers should be thankful it was at the end of the round or that fuckin fight was over and Mendes never would have had that chance to continue on. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - lol

CowboyKickedMeBackToBoca -
Catlin - Protect yourself at all times?

Even after the round is over?

Did he know it was over? You're supposed to fight until the ref stops you, am I wrong? Phone Post 3.0

He was throwing a combo. I'm fine with it Phone Post

teamquestnorth - Aldo should have been dq'd. Just watched the fight and my blood is boiling.

Aldo shouldnt be rewarded for pulling a paul daley.

Hopefully zuffa does the right thing and give Chad his belt. What bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
I agree he should have been penalised at the least !!! Phone Post 3.0

Nope.

Mendes eyepoked him twice, nutshot once or twice and a heatbutt. I think its fair. The Ref didn't take any points away, it seems fighters always get away with 2 free eyepokes.

TheAsianAssassin -

Did he know it was over? You're supposed to fight until the ref stops you, am I wrong? Phone Post 3.0
You're also not meant to fight in between rounds. Am I wrong? Phone Post 3.0

Refs job to alert the fighters and separate them. Aldo had no idea the bell went off. Phone Post 3.0

Idk it just sucked to see something like that possibly determining the outcome of the fight.

First fight, Aldo takes a page out of Fedors book and grabs the fence preventing the takedown and now in the 2nd fight with the beatdown after bell, it just doesnt sit right with me. Especially when fighters safety is at stake. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Idk it just sucked to see something like that possibly determining the outcome of the fight.

First fight, Aldo takes a page out of Fedors book and grabs the fence preventing the takedown and now in the 2nd fight with the beatdown after bell, it just doesnt sit right with me. Especially when fighters safety is at stake. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe, but the net result was Mendes had almost the entire 2nd round to recover from that. In the end, it didn't prevent Mendes from winning the fight.

AT ALL TIMES Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, there are some idiots (Or trolls) in this thread, OP included. Combo was during the bell...

OP your tears are delicious.

Mendez made it a fight but lets be real, Jose whooped dat ass. Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 - 

did you lose any money

of course he did

ChaosOverkill -
xsrg95 - 

did you lose any money

of course he did

Its not about momey. Like I said earlier its about fighter safety.

This isnt vale tudo in 1994. There are rules.

It probably was not intentional on Aldos part but letting it slide sets a dangerous precedent. Phone Post 3.0

wah wah wah they aint changing shit .

teamquestnorth - 
ChaosOverkill -
xsrg95 - 

did you lose any money

of course he did

It probably was not intentional on Aldos part but letting it slide sets a dangerous precedent. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to fouls committed ten years ago. People bitched about Chuck doing it and precedents, well ten years later they don't seem to have listened or care so. Troll or not you're just going to have to deal with it. I would have like them care years ago, they don't, they never will.

Also, no offense but saying "It's not about X" doesn't make your motives not about that, especially after it you lost money in a thread you started. Just saying man. 

teamquestnorth -
ChaosOverkill -
xsrg95 - 

did you lose any money

of course he did

Even if they deducted a point he still wins. Whats the issue? Phone Post 3.0