Miguel Torres Released by the UFC again

That sucks. Didn't deserve it, imo. Phone Post

This REALLY bums me out. I hope Miguel goes on a fucking rampage and makes his way back to the UFC, he is still one of the top guys in his division. Phone Post

Bullshit

I used to think he was the most overrated fighter in MMA - when he was often mentioned as one of the best p4p, but now it seems he's being a bit underrated. Why release a talented fighter that's 2-2 (almost 3-1)? Makes no sense to me.

Back when he was champ he was often mentioned in the same P4P discussions as GSP and Anderson. He seemed untouchable at one point in the WEC. I don't think the termination is unjustified though. He hit a rough patch in the cage then got fired for the rape comments then got KO'ed bad in his last fight.

who would have thought that the RapeVan-gate + getting KTFO was a recipe for getting cut in the UFC?....

If we add the fact that his wins have not been very entertaining lately yet he is one of the best paid fighters in the division, things start to add up.

Hope the best for him, perhaps even a run in Bellator. He is on a moment in his career when really, it should be all about making the most money posible, because is legacy is already written.

Yet Melvin Guillard is still fighting in the UFC... Some fucked up shit right there...

pretty shocked, bit harsh in my opinion

GSP24 - I'm kinda surprised they released him. What is he? 2-2 in the UFC? That MM fight was razor close too.

#colormesuprised Phone Post

What's the deal with # ?????? Phone Post

indeed, one of the p4p fighters in the day. bring him back UFC.

mclay - 
GSP24 - I'm kinda surprised they released him. What is he? 2-2 in the UFC? That MM fight was razor close too.

What's the deal with # ?????? Phone Post

He's anb e-hipster attention whore.

circa305 -
BBQ@bendos -  Why didn't they make Faber vs Torres? That's some BS. Phone Post

Because he would have beaten Faber.

Get out of here, no way comparing there performances over the last few years could you make this assumption.

Even just looking at common opponents (Mizugaki, Bowles) it's clear Fabers on a different level.

I like Torres though and hope he can put a good run together, but I think you guys are forgetting his poor performances on his way into the UFC as well. Phone Post

I thought he got booted because of some twitter shit.

Im guessing there is more to this than just his fighting ability Phone Post

He became boring and unimpressive, had the twitterthingy.. Not that surprised. Phone Post

JimmersonzGlove -  Faber vs Torres would be a solid main event on a Fuel card or a co-main on an FX card. I'd still like to see that fight happen.

I was expecting this to happen. Disappointed, but I'm sure Torres will be back after a fight or two. Phone Post

But when faber loses he gets put in a No1 contender fight! I've waited my whole mma life for faber vs Torres guess that will be postponed! Phone Post

He fights exciting fights win or lose, doesn't make sense how he goes and dan hardy gets another fight after 4 straight losses, because he fights 'exciting' fights. And that is coming from hardys fellow countryman Phone Post

He looked very gun shy in that bet he got Ko in the gym few weeks before Phone Post

It all comes down to one thing "money" he makes to much of it period. But I really did like watching him I was in the front row at 145 everyone went nuts when he was announced goodluck to him Phone Post