MMA Photographer

Elvis - 

UPDATE

Hey Guys,

I've been given access to the UFC Press portal as the Underground Head Photographer. I've applied for Credentials for the event. Now I just have to wait and see. I believe they don't assign credentials til the week of the fights. It's a good start.

Thank you very much to Kirik and Chris for your help on this! Thanks KKM!

Now I want to see your designs on a "Underground - Head Photographer" Shirt!

And lets see if we can get it made. :-)

Elvis

Dude, that is awesome, I have a good feeling you're gonna get full credentials.

I'm shooting my first boxing event this weekend, just a small Golden Gloves event but I'm still stoked.

Make the shirt hippies.

Congrats pedo bear Phone Post 3.0

Elvis - 

Funny story... I did a volunteer hoto shoot for a Charity Organisation called TAD NSW the other day. I had to get some photo's of a handicap child on his bike (With his family). I thought it was being staged. They ended up going for a several mile ride. I ended up running along with them all the way and back. It was a killer. Not many other Photographers could've done that and got good photos. Thank good for my years of training. :-)

* 2 Thumbs up* Sweet!

Good luck with your boxing event FETT, I look forward to seeing what you produce. Phone Post 3.0

Love it when a thread comes together.

Phone Post 3.0

The UFC photographer is so annoying at live events. Apparently there isn't enough cameramen blocking the view already.

They usually start with cameramen at alternate corners of the octagon, but if you are seated behind the photographers corner then all 3 corners in front of you have people standing on them for the fight. And somehow they find the largest photographer.

It's screened in high definition. Just take stills.

Also all the other photographers taking photos through the cage. Only a select few pics with the cage in them are any good. Sit the fuck down. Phone Post 3.0

Game of Jones - The UFC photographer is so annoying at live events. Apparently there isn't enough cameramen blocking the view already.

They usually start with cameramen at alternate corners of the octagon, but if you are seated behind the photographers corner then all 3 corners in front of you have people standing on them for the fight. And somehow they find the largest photographer.

It's screened in high definition. Just take stills.

Also all the other photographers taking photos through the cage. Only a select few pics with the cage in them are any good. Sit the fuck down. Phone Post 3.0
You've got to be kidding? I've been to many events and never found any of the camera men to be in the way.

Also the "UFC Photographer" posts here and is a valued member of this forum... can't say the same about you. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah the UFC photographer is Josh and a good guy. I've had some good chats with him... even if he does shoot with Canon :-) Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Elvis - Yeah the UFC photographer is Josh and a good guy. I've had some good chats with him... even if he does shoot with Canon :-) Phone Post 3.0
He's made some comments about Nikon recently... let's convert him. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he's mentioned it to me too. He likes the quality of the lenses and the new D4s has great low light ability. Phone Post 3.0

Nerds Phone Post 3.0

Ass Kicking Nerds thank you rrefs!

Elvis -

Ass Kicking Nerds thank you rrefs!

Haha we are not even in the same weight division anymore Phone Post 3.0

Just checking in....

Elvis -

Just checking in....

Hello Phone Post 3.0

Is it me you're looking for...

Elvis -

Is it me you're looking for...

You promised me a visit this week. Looks like your word is as bad as your bjj Phone Post 3.0

Come on folks, make the damn shirt.

FETT_the geek - Come on folks, make the damn shirt.
Hey man what's fett mean? Phone Post 3.0