NAGA CHI - White belt beats black!

"Stupid posts like this are what keep more blackbelts from competing."scared to losing to lower belts imo.just kidding.

Hah, white belt my ass. This guy has probably been grappling for longer than the black belt has. I'm assuming the guy is a fairly new black belt, since he's still competing, so he's probably only been grappling for less than 10 years. This wrestler probably started in junior high.

"the black belt should be embarrassed. "

Why should he be embarrassed? He lost to a guy who has wrestled for most of his life....a guy who wrestled in college and who has the advantage in takedowns and takedown defense. The wrestler is not a "white belt" in no gi. Belt rank means nothing in no-gi, grappling experience however, means everything. This would only be a valid thread if the wrestler beat him in a gi match.

"someone shed some light on this mind set for me. seriously. i dont get it....."

scared of losing to someone of a lower lever then getting clowned on the net over it...imo.

cheers,

jj

To start, the title of this thread is asinine at best.

To reiterate previous posts, belts mean nothing in no-gi. FACT! If they did, it would be asked for when registering. A light bulb should go off in that dull head of yours 'meridian12345 ' if you ever see a reg card for a BJJ tourney.

When registering for a no-gi event they ask for time spent doing no-gi, age & weight. Nowhere on the form does it ask about belt or rank. Why, because it's friggin' irrelevant.

Ugh I hate stupid people. Get colon cancer and stop polluting the gene pool or the UG. And for the love of Darwin please don't reproduce. Hopefully you're gay and we don't have to worry about it.

And for all you morons who support this philistines' post, please catch the HIV and kill anyone stupid enough to fornicate with you.

"Ugh I hate stupid people. Get colon cancer and stop polluting the gene pool or the UG. And for the love of Darwin please don't reproduce. Hopefully you're gay and we don't have to worry about it.

And for all you morons who support this philistines' post, please catch the HIV and kill anyone stupid enough to fornicate with you."

and they wonder why he's called "angry" foamy...

ttt for wishing diseases on people...

If you're a black belt and avoid competition b/c you're afraid you're not
confident enough to not be embarassed by a positive, congratulatory
thread on a forum, you've got problems

"To start, the title of this thread is asinine at
best.
To reiterate previous posts, belts mean nothing in no-gi. FACT! If they did, it would be asked for when registering. A light bulb should go off in that dull head of yours 'meridian12345 ' if you ever see a reg card for a BJJ tourney.

When registering for a no-gi event they ask for time spent doing no-gi, age & weight. Nowhere on the form does it ask about belt or rank. Why, because it's friggin' irrelevant.

Ugh I hate stupid people. Get colon cancer and stop polluting the gene pool or the UG. And for the love of Darwin please don't reproduce. Hopefully you're gay and we don't have to worry about it.

And for all you morons who support this philistines' post, please catch the HIV and kill anyone stupid enough to fornicate with you."

awww sounds like someone got sand in their pussy...

cheers,

jj

Wow jj good for you for being original.

The old sand in the vagina tease.

Oh yeah I remember Cartman saying that a few seasons ago on South Park.

I hope your blow jobs are better than your cut downs or I want my $2.00 back.

i remember cartman saying all kinds of funny things...

"My mom says there's a lot of black people in africa"

"My mom says there's a lot of black people in china"

and...

"democrats piss me off"...

LOl...I love Angry Foamy

Angry Foamy for Prez

Vote 4 Angry Foamy

Good post.

Damn that foam IS angry...

ttt for president foamy...i'll be his 1st lady...er...i mean vice president

jjchgo seems to have a vendetta against Carlson Gracie students....my assumption is that he's had his ass beaten by one of us....come on guys fess up......who beat his ass and hurt his feelings?  Angry Foamy? Porra? GBJJ@TPA? matt murdock? come on guys fess up!!!!!!!

"ttt for president foamy...i'll be his 1st lady...er...i mean vice president"

LOL

First yves jockstrap, then meridian12345, now jjchgo....man we sure do know how to make friends.. 

LOL  my name changed as a result of the Bonnar loss this weekend...

The only Jason from Team Curran is listed as being a blue belt who placed 1st in lt wt and 2nd in no-gi, or is there another one?

I can understand why some see this thread as disrespectful but the original poster never knocked the other competitor and this was a public tournament, not a private match. And it is a more meaningful win to beat an accomplished grappler.

"Hah, white belt my ass. This guy has probably been grappling for longer than the black belt has. I'm assuming the guy is a fairly new black belt, since he's still competing, so he's probably only been grappling for less than 10 years. This wrestler probably started in junior high."

Nice assumptions, you may want to visit http://www.pedrovianna.com/intro_e.htm

"To reiterate previous posts, belts mean nothing in no-gi. FACT!"

Let me know next time you go to a no-gi tournament. Every match we'll bet $20. I'll take the guy with the higher belt rank. Deal?

"And it *is* a more meaningful win to beat an accomplished grappler. '

That line itself is stupid. The winner is an accomplised grappler also. He's wrestled for most of his life. Why does this win mean more than any other? His post had less to do with the victory, because that happens all the time, and more to do with being disrespectful to our team.