Need help with a stalker

KneeToFaceKO - 

Keep unwanted calls and bay with the new and improved WFA.

You’re doing it wrong.

First off I think its best if you tell us your number so we don't accidentally bother you. 

Just send me the dick pics already

We Are All One Mean Species - Duffee has kept the sex of the offender ambiguous.

Also if the person wants pics and to caress duffee’s chest, theyd have to give up some info and meet.

Meet up!

This might work.

Just saying “If I meet you, will you leave me the fuck alone?” and then scare the life out of him. Just getting a photo and posting it to Facebook oftentimes identifies the person. I assume you’re not physically worried about an altercation.

Tell him to Google "Todd Duffee" 

Why can't you tell USADA to call a different number (that you don't pay for; like a parent's)? That way they can come wake you up if it's USADA. That's what I would do. In the meantime, be less of a dick to people. It's obvious you fukked with someone first. 

Chances are they are caller-ID spoofing which is relatively easy to do. If so, try this :  https://www.trapcall.com/

it will reveal their real phone number. Work back from there.

I have Todd Duffee’s phone number but we only talked about fights :frowning:

KneeToFaceKO -

Keep unwanted calls and bay with the new and improved WFA.

Ded

3fie -

Chances are they are caller-ID spoofing which is relatively easy to do. If so, try this :  https://www.trapcall.com/

This is your answer. Find out the actual number n work backwards...

Snake_Pliskan -

Hiya app for smart phones (I have on an Android phone).....refers to a database of known spammers and block them, plus you can manually block numbers yourself once you know it is spam.   Might help if the redialer numbers being used by your harrasser have been previously identified as spam calls.

He’s a fighter he can post whatever he wants wherever he wants

Dugs95 - 
3fie -

This is your answer. Find out the actual number n work backwards...

Please report back to us with results!

Kostakio - 

Why can't you tell USADA to call a different number (that you don't pay for; like a parent's)? That way they can come wake you up if it's USADA. That's what I would do. In the meantime, be less of a dick to people. It's obvious you fukked with someone first. 

fuck yea - USADA would have their own prepaid walmart trash phone with the volume set to max in my general presence at all times

is trapcall.com/et al. the last resort before getting pohLease involved or changing your number? tho the latter is always a good purge method - folk u trust w/ yer digits shouldn’t get too hung up over your new contact infos

It is me, want to sex?

Kostakio - 

Really?!  You think I fucked with a gay guy and now he is spending countless hours harassing me? Like how you figure I went out of my way to be a dick? You think I was on the phone and I didn’t stop to talk to him? Or you think I was eating and I didn’t stand for a picture? What do you think I did to cause him

obsessing over my ball sack?  Since it’s obvious an all.  

3fie - 

Thank you

branchdavidian - 
Kostakio - 

fuck yea - USADA would have their own prepaid walmart trash phone with the volume set to max in my general presence at all times

is trapcall.com/et al. the last resort before getting pohLease involved or changing your number? tho the latter is always a good purge method - folk u trust w/ yer digits shouldn’t get too hung up over your new contact infos

I got tested the other day and talked to them about it.  No real

solutions on their end.  Which I get.  

Id like to change my number and used to do so in the past when this would happen.  But from a business stand point it wouldn’t go well.  Eventually I’ll find someone who can hack it. I just got motivated to do so.  See how it goes.

Never_rolled - 

Todd I know an FBI agent that has his kids at ATT. PM me or you can get his contact info from Kaleb. 

Thank you.  I got him up.  

Todd, it may be a hassle but it could be best to move as much as possible from your current phone (including USADA) to a new one, and only check your old phone every few days to see if anyone but the stalker has tried to get in touch. Maybe even leave a voicemail message on the old phone that says ‘I have no access to the voicemail on this number, please send a text’. 

Either way, I hope you get this figured out, and Kostakio’s above comment about you pissing someone off is just stupid, he probably just wanted to talk some passive-aggressive shit to a heavyweight UFC fighter online, which is why a lot of guys like you stopped coming here. 

Lyoto Bundy - 

Todd, it may be a hassle but it could be best to move as much as possible from your current phone (including USADA) to a new one, and only check your old phone every few days to see if anyone but the stalker has tried to get in touch. Maybe even leave a voicemail message on the old phone that says ‘I have no access to the voicemail on this number, please send a text’. 

Either way, I hope you get this figured out, and Kostakio’s above comment about you pissing someone off is just stupid, he probably just wanted to talk some passive-aggressive shit to a heavyweight UFC fighter online, which is why a lot of guys like you stopped coming here. 

I was shocked I came here but figured there might be a nice hacker who could help.  

I'm not convinced changing numbers would even work long-term. If psycho is truly committed wouldn't it only be a matter of time before the new number was found out? Could things even escalate worse by villain by cutting off his access?

What you need is help from law enforcement, not a hacker.