New Season of Bully... Think it'll be awesome?

and LMAO at puttin some scrub up against arlovski holy god id be shittin my pants lol

*clicks the "Like" button

^jimmy whats this like button you are notoriously pushing?

Every single hater on this forum will still watch!  That's what is so genius about this show!

BuddyRevell -  Eddie Alvarez is gonna hurt somebody.

you people will hate on anything given the opportunity.

the show is entertaining as hell.

Whatever! This show is entertaining as hell, and I saw one where the bully survived the round. Doesn't seem fake to me. In addition to that, how can I be one of the fighters to fight a bully?!?! I would love to be on that show!

IrishFighter110 - eddie alvarez and arlovski. sweet. someones gettin fuckd up.

I hope season 3 gets some even bigger name fighters.

I know Mayhem is friends with Rampage so bring out Quinton for season 3... im sure the UFC wouldn't mind the publicity right? Not like the scrub has a chance to actually INJURE rampage or any of the high level guys.

mayhem, love the show as it makes me laugh. When are you going to get in there?

rampages power may put someone to sleep permanently.....he'd just have to paw at them

Looking forward to it!

LOL looks great to me. Kind of stunned they got AA in there.

Any chance we'll ever see some female bullies get it taken to them by female MMA fighters?

Boring

AA had me scared as hell that he was going to beat up Fedor for most of that fight. He's a terror. I can't imagine they'd allow him to go all-out on this show, but it should be crazy entertaining.

there's nothing scripted about seeing some random dickhead jamoke with no skills whatsoever get rocked by a headkick, who give a shit if some of the buildup is a little fictional. i'll be looking forward to the new season.

I'm not a huge fan of the show but I'll tune in to watch AA and Eddie beat up some bum.

Like the show. Grappling portion needs to be 5 min so bullies can't run away and stall for 3 min to make $$$. Also, bonuses for the fighters for pulling off some wild ass subs.I want to see flying armbars, reverse omoplatas, and knee on head for the submission.But you've probably already filmed the fight scenes, right? I heard those were done over 3 days...

ill be watching