Nick Diaz (BJJ) calls out Parisyan

OK i can tell you guys 100% that TW is NOT JASON, but if you want "successful Judokas sharing their formula " you can get camp info here www.realjudo.net This forum is just for shooting the shit, you are not going to make something out of your self just because you read this forum.

"you are not going to make something out of your self just because you read this forum." is obviously correct. There are a lot of smart and successful people here and most accept this forum for what it is, a chat board.

It's always entertaining, and sometimes useful, to read how other Judokas think, what they've done, etc. I know most of the regulars would prefer a more cordial tone, though.

If "bjj trolls" new as much about judo as these guys do, there wouldn't be any trolling. You have to actually like judo to know as much about it as these guys seem to do (ie. following the current competitors, who was who in which year, the politics of the ranking system, etc.). No, these are "judo trolls", and they add an entirely new dimension to this board.

I must say, there is way too much in-fighting in USA Judo. Sure, there is in-fighting in any political body, but this is ridiculous...but interesting.

ps. Unless you have actually beat Josh in judo, I don't see why one would single him out for attack. I watched the USA National team compete in Osaka and I don't think that they won a single match until Day 3. Why only attack Josh?

pps. No offense to any member of the USA National team intended. ;o)

(jumping up and down) I beat josh I beat josh - can I jump on him?
Not that I would (that is nasty) but can I?

David

but of course

"Josh,
Once again you have missed the point entirely. I simply wanted you to check your information before posting it and acting like you are some sort of authority. I noticed that just the few posts I have looked at were laced with incorrect info.

"Just the facts ma'am"

I am not discussing or rendering an opinion on the judo trials, simply advising to get your facts correct"

People post info here all the time and get corrected.

Nobody gets reamed for making an honest mistake, and we all appreciate getting correct info.

Ben Reinhardt

I remember Dan Camarillo posting about his opinion about J Morris. Not a flattering one.

where was that posted?

A long time ago maybe 2 years ago.

Dan said that during a tournament registration the lady who took care of fees and weigh in asked Jason for the fee but he lost it and said, "Don't you know who I am? I am Jason Morris! Ask anyone! I don't have to pay for the fee!"

Dan described him as a guy who thinks he is God walks around like he is god. Not a humble guy according to him.

I am just the messenger here. This is what I remembered.

Ummmmmm neither am I and BTW I am God.

But I still pay my fees and things - if that is true shame shame
shame - if not just remember that there are times to be the man
and others to try and be the man. Figure that one out.

David

This is just simply ridiculous.

LMFAO

clown,

Dan doesn't have to be anybody to share a story. It is actually someone else sharing a story he had seen Dan post. By the way I think you are getting Dan mixed up with Dave, his younger brother. And just because a guy hasn't won something doesn't mean he can't share his opinion. I am not gonna say "well who are you what have you won usaclown" or "you have no right to give an opinion because you haven't won anything usaclown". See what I am saying. Now you can contribute and state your opinion and contribute or turn around and say something like "who are you, you fat piece of shit" but remember you are probably here to defend someone and bring credibility to them and everything you post will either give you credibility or make you lose credibility with the people here. You must care about the opinions of the people here or you wouldn't be posting. Just a little advice.

I would like to add that Dan had no personal dislike for Jason. He was describing the incident as best as he could. He was just telling it like it is.

Boy, lots of coat-holding, whiney bitches seem to have joined the forum lately...

so, clown.. wait a minute.. becuase you have done extremly well on a world-wide level you dont have to pay your fees at a local event? wow.. man, when did this rule get passed?

youd think, and maybe i am just being insane here, that he would understand the plight of the local/national/whatever level he once came from and pay the fee without an issue seeing how they are giving him the chance to compete in the venue they arranged for, on the mats they set-up, and under the guidances of the sanction they also paid for.

and.. please. get off of JM's jock. please. i realize that you most likely belong to his club, that you are a huge fan of his, and possibly even have the same haircut. i also see that you tend to talk in a similar manner, or at least thats the tone i get from your postings.. BUT.. it isnt necessary.

john serbin and myself are coached by mike swain and keith nakasone. rhadi is being coached by ed liddie. hmph.. all of us have coaches whose credentials either surpass JM's or are just as good. you dont see any of us sitting here saying the moronic comments you are. i wonder why..? maybe becuase we are smart enough to know that there is a huge difference between being coached by somebody and BEING that person.

stop defending JM's credentials in comparison to somebody else for having told a story that happened one time. you are an ass for having done it. if you want to compare who the best player from the US is then start a thread and make your claim as to why you like putting your oral cavaity so far up and onto the lower appendages of JM.

until then. grow up and realize that you are an overblown windbag of jockriding BS.

-resnick

Wow Josh,

It seems as if there is some sort of underlying animosity between you and Jason Morris. YOu appear to have no problem defending Dan Camarillo's opinion or his recounts of what actually occured. Yet the minute someone comes to Jason's defense they are a "windbag of jockriding BS". The fact is no one really knows what Jason said to that lady over two years ago except Jason and that lady. I think the point that usaclown was trying to make was "so what if the guy is an asshole". Jason is probably the most decorated US athlete that has ever played the game, (and anyone who is a part of US Judo knows that doing what Jason, Mike Swain, Jimmy, etc. did, is virtually impossible considering US Judo's system, or lack there of I should say). If Wayne Gretzky (sp?) showed up at a hockey venue do you think he'd be given a hard time about anything? Absolutely not! People would be bending over backwards to help him simply out of respect for what he's done for the sport. I've known Jason for a long time now and I can't say that I particularly agree with every thing he says or does. However, the man earned a silver medal in the Olympics for our country and I ffeel should be given more respect for it than he recieves.

Ben,

Ben,

I have to say taht I agree with TW's point of view. The problem with a site like this is any fool can sign on and post something as if they were an authority. My own father could come on and with no understanding of judo could post something as if it were a fact. All TW is asking of Josh is simply do your homework before you come on here and post false information as if it were the truth.

JP

alrighty.. lets see here.

a question was asked and i did my best to answer it. thats all. nothing more, nothing less. it is my fault that the poinst roster has an error on it at -81kg? no.
is it my fault that from what i have seen with my own two eyes, and experienced in my randori with somebody, that his uchimata is a strong throw and that he has used it well enough to win some tough matches eventhough his drop seio is his favorite throw..? no.

hell, my favorite throw is a kata-guruma pick-up. yet, i dont win all, or even half, of my matches with it. why then, would it be a difficult thing for you moron trolls to understand that sometimes favorite throws are not our most successful nor our biggest weapons in the eyes of everybody out there.

now, if somebody wants to check and recheck each and every single detail of each and every fighters results though USA Judo then by all means do so. but, by all means, that does not give you (or anybody else) the right to blast another for trying to answer a question as honestly and openly as he can.

that would be like me blasting a white belt for answering a post about uchimata with a tidbit of information that he heard his coach saying or noticed from his experiences wathcing the throw and/or being dumped with it. i'd have to be an ass unlike any other and so, in turn, are you idiot trolls.

now, please find soethign worthwhile to discuss.. like, why is it that these new, frankly pathetic, trolls cant get off JM's jock.

-resnick

JOsh,

who's the one blasting people now? All I did was go defend what I thought was right and now I'm jock riding jason morris? and my post about TW's comments weren't even directed towards you so why do you feel the need to justify yourself to me? If I'm not mistaken YOU were the one who put the wrong information up there, right? So in the future if you don't want TW to jump on you then quite simply get the facts straight. Don't be mad at other's for your mistakes...take a little responsibility for your actions and if do happen to post wrong information be prepared for someone to correct you.

JP