Not even Fedor

ALL DAY JAY -  Lesner has never fought anyone who would attach him on the feet like Fedor would. 

LOL, I know it's a typo, but all I can imagine is Fedor stooping down really quickly to tie Lesnars shoelaces together.

In this day and age of athletes using or having used 'roids, it's unfair to compare a user with a non-user and it's also unfair and not reasonable to pair up fighters out of their weight class.

Still, of all fighters, Fedor does it best. He's a small Heavyweight, and he's one of the few to fight HMC.

Fedor is one of those guys u cant Really HATE ...even if u are not a fan (such as myself) but i will try to be honest in my assessment and going with Fedor for a win is pretty performance based compared to bRock.

i think Barnett will be a more on Par opponent than brock since experience can be utilized here and we have seen him win...LEGIT convincing wins...like i had mentioned earlier Brock has not done this cept for the tomato can guy he fought for his debut in MMA . The decision where he "rides" Herring is not telling me anyting really.

By his status so far he is = to Kimbo (or less) and again (looking at each's background KIMBO looks better than BRock)

kimbo is 4-1 with a Tko over Thompson,Tko or KO on Blu Cantrell submission over Mercer, and KO over Tank with a loss to Seth Petruzzelli by KO...his wins are convincing over decent fighters for their game

Brock is 2-1

Brock beat a "tomato can" jokester (my Tomboy sister coulda gave him a beatdown or run for his money), won a benign decision over Herring, and was banging with Couture for a tko but i mean jeez he was hustled by Couture!!! and a lost by sub to Mir.

who looks better...the all american freestyle D-1 wrestler champion or the street fighter with NO legit training?

In truth Kimbo is the heavyweight champion in contrast to Brock.

I mean really does he actually train those silly gay BARBIE DOLL hammerfists like he did on the Asian guy and Couture..cuz if that is the best he can do than he really needs to change his field or trainers.

Brock has nothing to even talk about when it comes to Fedor...lets save that when he actually accomplishes something worthy mma wise.

kempfer437 - And Murrrr didnt beat Lesnar already?

-

oh but of course ...didnt think i needed to mention that OBVIOUS FACT LOL

supersaiyan - Brock has nothing to even talk about when it comes to Fedor...lets save that when he actually accomplishes something worthy mma wise.

Like crushing Couture?

disbeliever - I disagree

LOL...that's ironic

Seriously though, all questions (just about) will be answered next month about Lesnar

56sav - 
disbeliever - I disagree

LOL...that's ironic

Seriously though, all questions (just about) will be answered next month about Lesnar
No they won't because after Lesnar runs right through Mir, Mir will suddenly be a washed up piece of shit that most people on the UG could beat. Which will of course make Nog seem like something that gets stuck to the bottom of your shoe. 

Don't you know? Couture is a natural 205'er and is on social security and herring hasn't fought anyone worthy in his career!

orcus - 
supersaiyan - Brock has nothing to even talk about when it comes to Fedor...lets save that when he actually accomplishes something worthy mma wise.

Like crushing Couture?

-

ok he beat him but i cant say it was CRUSHING -GRRAARRrr! ...mmm no

Seems like if you weather Brock's storm in the beginning he gases as seen in the Couture fight. He was up against he cage breathing like he was already dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he got stupid against Mir again and gets submitted. He doesn't even have to learn submissions just to stay out of them and he will beat just about anyone because not many people will have the power to knock him out. Even if you have the power you have to worry about getting knocked out yourself. The only way to see to really beat him is to let him gas himself out trying to finish or submit him.

antmaneraser - Seems like if you weather Brock's storm in the beginning he gases as seen in the Couture fight. He was up against he cage breathing like he was already dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he got stupid against Mir again and gets submitted. He doesn't even have to learn submissions just to stay out of them and he will beat just about anyone because not many people will have the power to knock him out. Even if you have the power you have to worry about getting knocked out yourself. The only way to see to really beat him is to let him gas himself out trying to finish or submit him.
I don't know where you guys get this gassing thing from. Did you see him at the end of the Herring fight?

He's not gassing any time soon.

orcus

what is your take on that fight if u dont mind me asking?
u feel that was a dominating brock

antmaneraser - Seems like if you weather Brock's storm in the beginning he gases as seen in the Couture fight. He was up against he cage breathing like he was already dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he got stupid against Mir again and gets submitted. He doesn't even have to learn submissions just to stay out of them and he will beat just about anyone because not many people will have the power to knock him out. Even if you have the power you have to worry about getting knocked out yourself. The only way to see to really beat him is to let him gas himself out trying to finish or submit him.

-

precisely my view ...he was making brock hustle n pant pant pant after 1 round ...i was like WHAT ? against Couture..wait till he starts tangoing with guys his size on a regular .

Well I don't know many people that gas after a 15 minute dry hump session. Sure he had the energy to hop up do the playground point and laugh but all he really did was hold Herring down. In the first round of the Randy fight after Randy gets back up Brock looks up to check the clock looks like a zombie and almost got slammed by someone giving up a lot of weight. He came out the next round strong but had he been up against someone with a bit more power he would've been on his back with no Jits...but aside from him "looking tired" the rest is all opinion.

supersaiyan - 

-

precisely my view ...he was making brock hustle n pant pant pant after 1 round ...i was like WHAT ? against Couture..wait till he starts tangoing with guys his size on a regular .

I got a little worried when they showed Brock in his corner first and it appeared he was breathing hard......then they showed Randy in his corner and he looked like he was about to go into cardiac arrest.  And Randy never has trouble with his conditioning.

Ok, I just found the fight online and watched it again.

Randy won no part of that fight. Lesnar landed far more shots and the harder shots, quite a few huge knees. Lesnar won the ground game and the takedowns.

Randy did nothing but lean against Lesnar on the fence and it didn't look like Lesnar cared because he just stood there.

If Brock learns to use his elbows instead of the rabbit punches on the ground, he's going to kill someone someday.

I can see why you call yourself the MOUTH....

Fedor is better BUT I do agree brock is best athlete at heavy.

Best athlete does not = best fighter

sparkyman -  Ok, I just found the fight online and watched it again.

Randy won no part of that fight. Lesnar landed far more shots and the harder shots, quite a few huge knees. Lesnar won the ground game and the takedowns.

Randy did nothing but lean against Lesnar on the fence and it didn't look like Lesnar cared because he just stood there.

If Brock learns to use his elbows instead of the rabbit punches on the ground, he's going to kill someone someday.

He needs more knees to the ground IMO.  The Herring fight coulda been over in 3-4 minutes if he utilized knees on the ground.  He had Heath in the same position GSP had Serra in for the majority of the fight and only threw 2 or so knees to him.

fna - 
sparkyman -  Ok, I just found the fight online and watched it again.

He needs more knees to the ground IMO.  The Herring fight coulda been over in 3-4 minutes if he utilized knees on the ground.  He had Heath in the same position GSP had Serra in for the majority of the fight and only threw 2 or so knees to him.
True. He is doing so well in other aspects of mma, it would be great if he adds these two things.

He probably could've ended Herring if the took the back RNC are like second nature to wrestlers