Official. GSP will fight Bisping

Wait, what happened to the yoel match-up?

I'm looking forward to Mike fighting Greg Stott if he gets passed GSP.

TopChute - This is a damn joke. I want to see title fights, not gimmick fights to sell tickets.

This. Using a Pro-Wrestling model could backfire.

This is awesome. Got to give GSP credit to come back after years off to fight the champ of a higher weight division.

Georges clearly doesnt want to fight wonderboy. Hes giving that division to stephen. He will be a jaccccccckkkkkked mw. 

Sorry twoods. Must be cuz ur black. Idiot

Rahjai MD - 

Fuck the WME I mean the WWE.   This fight makes no sense.

This fight makes BIG $$$$. Therefor it makes a lot of sense.

ChiefMac - 

If GSP wins this fight...expect GSP vs Conor for the WW belt. 3 belts attempted for conor. Huge money fight. 

Now THAT would be a worthwhile disregard of legit contenders LOL And the UFC would be glad to have Conor back.

Because as mentioned, this "Pro Wrestling" approach of just going for the current PPV buys is so short term it coutd really backfire. Why pay a business 4 Billions if you just cheap out the belts and sport for short term returns??? Makes no business sense to me

ChiefMac -

If GSP wins this fight...expect GSP vs Conor for the WW belt. 3 belts attempted for conor. Huge money fight. 

I can totally expect that but what do they do with Woodley/Wonderboy winner then, degrade him to interim champ? lol

So we do jacare vs Chris and Romero vs rockhold 

Love it. The WW GOAT deserves it.

What a weird fight. A WW who hasn't fought since 2013 vs maybe the 5th best MW. And it's for the MW title. Crazy.

If you're one of those guys posting about GSP vs Romero if he gets past Bisping, then you've lost the plot.  GSP vs Silva is the next matchup if George wins the belt.  Romero, like Maia, will end up taking another fight in the meantime. 

what a joke the ufc has become

fucking stupid fight, can't wait to stream it

Silverball -

If you're one of those guys posting about GSP vs Romero if he gets past Bisping, then you've lost the plot.  GSP vs Silva is the next matchup if George wins the belt.  Romero, like Maia, will end up taking another fight in the meantime. 

Fuck this! Was loving Noforgayjesus and his creepy manager/dad thing with Bisping! Proper Monster Vs Human!

Lets not forget we all bagged on GSP his Last few fights and we all knew/wanted Hendricks to get the Gold.

How the times have changed! 

Il say it again fuck WME

Why does this ass not have to face a number one contender...What a shit show!

Name your amount bet, up to $200.... I got GSP.

It's actually a great match up, in my opinion. I think it has more to do with legacy, for both fighters. Aren't they tied for most UFC wins? I can see GSP going after Conor for the 155 belt, next.