Pete Sell: Georges St. Pierre is a "mental midget"

<blockquote>EvilMaster - <br /><br /><br />Serra is a FUCKING DEAD MAN!<br /><br /><br /></blockquote><br /><br /><br />sorry EM, but serra is not fucking dead. in fact he is very alive and well, and he will once again bring all hell to georges' weak, dwarfed mind. matt serra is about to shock the world again and it's going to be beautiful. muhahahahaha!

pfffttt...If I wasn't already changing Crooklyn's name, I would change yours over this fight!

90/10 in favor of a dominate 1st or 2nd round obliteration of Serra at the hands of the mighty GSP. Oh yes, it's true.

EvilMaster -

90/10 in favor of a dominate 1st or 2nd round obliteration of Serra at the hands of the mighty GSP. Oh yes, it's true.

i would have to agree with you accept that's exactly what you said the first time they fought. granted, i wasn't here to read it but i'm 100% sure you said it.

what will you say when serra wins... AGAIN?

I actually gave Serra a good shot last time. I knew GSP hadn't trained properly, and was taking Serra lightly. I was surprised, but not shocked.

This time, I know things will be different. 100%.

The writer misspoke when talking about pete's Injury...here is the corrected version....

Pete Sell, recovering from a torn labia that's kept him sidelined for more than five months.

"St. Pierre's claims that he took the fight lightly and only decided to fight through an injury because he figured he could win anyway,"

I believe this. Think about it. GSP was a huge favorite, to the point that it's now considered one of the biggest upsets in MMA history.

GSP didn't think it was a big risk.

GSP vs Serra and Sell - make it happen - GSP by some kind of video game double knockout punch

georges did take serra lightly, which is why he wasn't fit to be champion anyways. now georges has an even bigger problem.. facing all the pressure of fighting in his homeland and for the first time UFC has ever been to canada... and also fighting the man who whooped his ass the first time and humiliated him. his weak mind will crumble under the pressure. matt is in his head and has his number.

Pete Sell a a douchebag.Who cares what he thinks,just another guy from that area to hate on GSP.Doesn't matter though GSP is going to wreck Serra.A focused angry St Pierre is bad news for Serra.We'll see how suposedly weak GSP mind is.

Pete sell would beat all yours asses.

georgeAINTpierre ! That is all.

Sell is the type of guy if they were in a bar, he would tap out in 10 secs.. sorry I couldnt help it

Serra really thrived under pressure in that barnburner against Lytle. One could easily say Lytle deserved the nod. St Pierre has one bad preformance against 10 great ones and all of a sudden he's mentally weak. We will see what happens in the rematch.

Breathe Drago, Breathe. We been here before Drago, you know what to do!

Just cause Pete Sell is suckin Matt Serra's dick dont mean he gotta talk shit about someone that would turn him into a lb of hamberger meat...Fag...

lol ^^

I was gonna post my serious opinion, but how do I follow that?

Wow, just...wow. This from a guy with the forehead of a cro-mag lol. I hope he gets fed to St.Pierre, Koschek, Diego, Thiago, or any of the good welterweights.

"Matt Serra is all heart, and GSP is the type of guy that if they were in a bar, GSP would back down from a fight while Serra is down for whatever."

Sounds to me like GSP is pretty smart. Fighting in a bar is stupid and something only real "mental midgets" do.

^^ truth ^^

You never know if a guy is one concussion away from a coma. I believe GSP still upholds the A in MMA.