Please tip Kim Coutures opponent....

lina smokes cigs?

guess she deserved that beating afterall

now i dont feel sorry for her

Nice win Joe and thanks for sharing your experience with Lina… just too damn funny (although I’m sure it wasn’t for you and your camp). Hope to see you out there in the near future.

And big up to TkDwn for wanting to get in there and give Kim some competition.

wasn't xakx on here saying that girl was gonna win that fight?

it was pretty bad.

timkd - You know what I noticed, I dont know how accurate this is because it was hard to tell, but it seemed like Kim didn't really go over and talk to her opponent after the fight... I Dont know, maybe it was just off camera, but if she really didnt go say anything dont you think that is kind of rude? IT seems like that is just accepted as something the winner usually does and I was looking to see what she would do and I didnt notice that she said anything to the other camp or anything...

Maybe I just missed it.

Anyone else notice anything like that?

I also noticed that.. its how i figure out if i like a fighter or not. i don't wanna cheer for some ungrateful sob. :)

First, congrats to Joe for winning.

Second, that fight was some bullshit. I still have no understanding of why Kim Couture is fighting main events over guys like Babalu, Diesel, Scott Smith, Yves, Bang.

Like shit, Babalu fought for the title twice inb the UFC and at one point Edwards was considred a top 155 guy.
Fuck even Southworth should be headlining ahead of Kim.

IMO, this is part of the problem with the UFC becoming more and more mainstream.
All of a sudden, people who just happen to be married to a top fighter get exposure in an out of the ring.

If I wanted to open a cocktail bar, I may consult Kim about atmosphere, waitress unis, etc.
But with MMA, I dont want to hear her fucking talk and after watching that joke of a "fight" I certainly dont want to see her step in the cage.

As much as I like Tito the same shit goes for him and Jenna.
The only time I want to hear her do an interview would be advising woman how to be fucking animals in bed not on Tito's contract negotiations with Dana.

Respect to Miesha for calling Kim out but honestly, Kim's people will look at who Miesha trains with, her record, and say "No way! That chick is serious. We dont want any of that."

Kim got busted up in her debut and this fight obviously was chosen to avoid that and most likely her next few will be more or less the same. It happens all the time. Its one way to build a fighter and get them comfortable (especially after the first fight injuries Kim suffered), no shame in that.

The shame is, it should never have been on tv. She's raw and needs tomato cans but Kim is shamelessly using the Couture connection to grab a spotlight that she in no way deserves. Sad.

Even local gyms building amateurs do the same thing, repeatedly putting their guys against 0-0 competition, i see it all the time and listen to the punks whose heads are so bloated by meaningless wins they think they are UFC material. 

TkDwn -  As a matter of fact, I'm calling Kim out! If she wants to fight, lets fight, I offered to fight her and they denied me because they wanted to build her ego, I have NOTHING against her personally, she might be the nicest girl in the world, but MMA isn't about who's nice and not its about fighting and I wanna fight her because I'm tired of her getting all this publicity like she's something extra special, she's not alot of pple have worked way harder for the spot they took up with BS on the card, KIMMIE LETS FIGHT!

TTT for her facing a real opponent and not a tobacco can.

goldenboyart - 
timkd - You know what I noticed, I dont know how accurate this is because it was hard to tell, but it seemed like Kim didn't really go over and talk to her opponent after the fight... I Dont know, maybe it was just off camera, but if she really didnt go say anything dont you think that is kind of rude? IT seems like that is just accepted as something the winner usually does and I was looking to see what she would do and I didnt notice that she said anything to the other camp or anything...

Maybe I just missed it.

Anyone else notice anything like that?

Come on now..Who really gives a shit about her talking to her opponant.. This is a fucking fight not a meeting of the ladies club.

WUSS

I for one think it is interesting to see how fighters react, most MMA fighters are class acts and make sure to talk to their opponents almost immediately. Of course when they freak out like Melvin Guillard that is always funny too.

nobones - 
Joe Riggs - Fuck, you guys feel bad, she fought higher on the card than I did!

My team and I drove up with her in the van and had to listen to how star struck she was and how she felt she didn't even belong there. No shit. I was already mad she was even on the card since she was sponsored by Camel. Then when we arrived at the arena, before she even stepped those ratty ass toenails on the ground, she stuffed a cigarette in those shriveled lips of hers. Now that's a professional athlete!

She looked like one of Marge Simpson's sisters, but hey, I only hope to one day reach the levels of this sport that she has and one day to get to fight ahead of her on a card... put that in your cigarette and smoke it!

Her opponent was 0-1. I thought those kinds of fights you do in secret like so no one will see them. Why the fuck did she agree to be on HDNet Fights? Maybe Randy felt he owed Mark Cuban something but giving him a Kim Couture fight isn't much of a favor. Also, I wish people would ignore her already her interviews are always retarded as fuck now she's showing up on the fight cards of major promotions. If I have to hear about how Randy was so close to 'dumping Brock Lesnar on his head' I'm going to hurl. I do hope Randy fights him again and gets beat worse just to shut her up.

I think it was more likely that Cuban was doing HIM a favor by televising his wife's first easy W.

Sam Malone -  
Wow, that was brutal. I thought I was watching one of those old "So You Wanna Fight" PPV's.

exactly what i was thinking!

i think joe riggs hit dat.

lol @ riggs coming here for the ownage...new riggs fan here despite the color of that tatt!

The fight was a total abomination. Anyone who had anything to do with it should hang their head in shame.

I have seen worse at local shows. Its not a big deal.

Fights was not as bad as everyone has been saying.

PJ Benn Fan - First, congrats to Joe for winning.

Second, that fight was some bullshit. I still have no understanding of why Kim Couture is fighting main events over guys like Babalu, Diesel, Scott Smith, Yves, Bang.

Like shit, Babalu fought for the title twice inb the UFC and at one point Edwards was considred a top 155 guy.

Fuck even Southworth should be headlining ahead of Kim.

FYI:

She wasn't the main event. Babalu/Southworth, Yves/Bang and Smith/Martin all were featured after her fight.

Miesha is 2-1 and Kim is "1-1" now.  On paper, no reason why this match should not be made.  

Most of you seem to be missing the point. Yeah the fight was a terrible mismatch and that happens a lot in MMA. The reason this fight is such a big deal is it was on a respected organizations main card and was televised on cable. like Joe said earlier on this thread, that fight was higher on the card than well respected MMA veterans. That fight belonged at your local fight show at the county fairgrounds with 500 drunk rednecks watching and not on TV.

Verbal Kint - Most of you seem to be missing the point. Yeah the fight was a terrible mismatch and that happens a lot in MMA. The reason this fight is such a big deal is it was on a respected organizations main card and was televised on cable. like Joe said earlier on this thread, that fight was higher on the card than well respected MMA veterans. That fight belonged at your local fight show at the county fairgrounds with 500 drunk rednecks watching and not on TV.

Exactly. That is why we are mad! We all wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't on TV, obviously.

It was a joke that they put that fight where it was.

timkd - 
Verbal Kint - Most of you seem to be missing the point. Yeah the fight was a terrible mismatch and that happens a lot in MMA. The reason this fight is such a big deal is it was on a respected organizations main card and was televised on cable. like Joe said earlier on this thread, that fight was higher on the card than well respected MMA veterans. That fight belonged at your local fight show at the county fairgrounds with 500 drunk rednecks watching and not on TV.

Exactly. That is why we are mad! We all wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't on TV, obviously.

It was a joke that they put that fight where it was.

You can thank Andrew Simon (CEO of HDNet Fights) for that. He contacted Scott Coker and asked him to add the fight to the main card. According to my sources (one has ties to HDNet Fights and Strikeforce and the other works for Xtreme Couture) Andrew even covered the purses for Kim and Lina.

This is the same guy that made it possible for HDNet customers to watch Kim's smoker fight, pro debut fight with Kim Rose as well as Randy's press conference.

Meisha, Andrew Simon is who you need to contact with your request to fight Kim if you really want to. If you are serious then send me a PM and I'll forward you his contact information. I have absolutely no doubt Scott Coker will confirm this train wreck was televised on his card as a favor but he didn't pay for it;)

Cindy