PRIME Tito Ortiz vs PRIME Rampage Jackson

I got a good chuckle out of that line

2 Likes

“Cant you fuckin see im watching a UFC LHW title fight from 2008?!? What the fuck is the matter with you?!? Go back to work!!”

2 Likes

Yes. In his defense it was work related at least lol

But still, whatever it was he had to tell me, it was not as important as round 5 of a ufc title fight from 2008

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol exactly what I would of said

You need to draw a line buddy

1 Like

Greatest interview ever

1 Like

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_8cbe4286-b024-421c-9723-2dfdab0328b5_500x249

1 Like

His first fight with Marvin Eastman.

Yep

:rofl::rofl:

And the one where the lady ask him if his next fight is in the fall and he says “yes, it’s this April. I start my camp in July”

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

And the one where him and chuck are on what I think was the Axis set and they ask if they feel old and Tito says “I’m a mature 43 but I’m in good shape because my grandpa is old”

1 Like

Rampage of course.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s the one

1 Like

Here I am voting up a 35 yr old thread.

1 Like

Rampage was particularly famous for being complimentary of guys he beat up. Gracious winner that Rampage.

I don’t see Tito looking very good against a prime Rampage.

2 Likes

Never seen it. I’ll try to find it

1 Like

Rampage by being way better. People forgot in pride he went over to k1 and boxed up some
Kickboxer dude. The version who fought Wanderlei, Arona and shogun was way better than the UFC version and the UFC version would have knocked Tito’s hair black on the way to a living death.

5 Likes

I actually did forget he went to K-1. On the other hand he outwrestled Kevin Randleman and KO’d people with his grappling lol. Prime Rampage was a monster.

3 Likes

One of the saddest things ever is the fight pass version of the first Chack/Rampage fight. Originally, there were several angles of Rampage stalking Chack, defending every punch and then responding.

They got rid of that when they put the event on Fightpass.

Fightpass altered it?

Although I’m not surprised, is it different from YouTube versions?

2 Likes