Putting the cal out on Oliveira bet welchers, I picked THE ROUND

“You wouldn’t have”

What are you part of the psychic alliance now? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just noticing you post with substantially less fervour than before the fight.

Not an Israel or Alex fan?

@JackMerridew I’ve been lurking here since 2006, signed up in 2009. You’re the ONLY guy I’ve ever seen who WON a sigbet and STILL WELCHED.

Signed up for a sigbet with me: I had Oliviera, you had Diet Khabib.
You didn’t actually think Islam would win, so you backed out.
God knows why you thought it’d be a good idea to take another bet on the same fight after that.
You’re the luckiest man ever that Islam caught Oliviera with a punch.

3 Likes

Bitch-please-gaga GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You were making weird posts about me, so I gave the bet to @_Skeletor

I’m the A side.

I don’t need to be in bets with people who are acting a fool.

@ConorWinsTheRematch Get in here

You-dirty-rat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Bill butcher | Gangs of new york, Gangster movies, Hollywood actor

1 Like

LOL well you should know that the rest of the forum refers to this practice as “welching”. Good day sir.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:I’m somehow afraid about @jgiveshead bet when I gave the exact same bet to someone else, put the entire forum on notice and picked the round.

See, this is why I was right about Islam and you were wrong about him,

because you’re not at my level.

Alex and Israel fan but I think Alex gets the job done again for the third time.

It’s MMA this time but I can see Alex winning though you have to make Israel the favourite because of his experience.

Actually, I’m disappointed Israel wasn’t more of a favorite because I wanted to drop some cash on an Alex knockout. Hardly seems worth it at these odds.

@ConorWinsTheRematch

Get in here you little rat

The Butcher GIFs | Tenor

Whoopsy Daisy GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Jack is a giant pussy?! I’m absolutely shocked

4 Likes

It’s the little people like you who make my threads so special.

Thank you,

my fan.

i bet everyone is little compared to you, fatty.

tupac was gay

Monkey Rimshot GIF | Gfycat

I’m still going to do a safe bet like I did on the Charles fight even though he lost probably 20 bucks to win a little bit but I like Alex’s chances. I just wonder if Israel is going to actually mix it up and use the threat of a takedown to throw Alex off his game or his pride is going to get in the way and it’s solely going to be a kickboxing match with MMA gloves.

Not great fights to bet on this week. May throw up a couple bunk parlays to make it fun.

I was wanting to pick Alex Dustin and Zhang.

Surprisingly, it’s harder for me to pick the winner of Dustin and Chandler. It’s a bigger toss up for me compared to Alex and Israel harder for me to pick who wins

If it was 5 rounds I’d pick Dustin for sure.

3 rounds and it gets interesting.

Need an official “screen name bet” thread with a mod who enforces the bets

3 Likes

Naw. It’s more fun when someone like Jack shits the bed and welches. It’ll hang over his head forever. Why would I want a mod to screw that up?