Rickson Gracie’s memoir ‘Breathe’ spills a lot of tea

He was a dead beat dad? Maybe to the kids that didnt roll. Seems like he is involved in Krons life.

Many great leaders started out the same way. Malcolm X, Barrack Obama, Jesus Christ. What’s important isn’t how they began their lives, but how they changed into men.

Jesus was a deadbeat dad gangbanger?

Huh

Well I guess I learn something new every day.

Thanks fren

shooting star GIF

2 Likes

Jesus was slinging rock in Baltimore? Lol

1 Like

Yes, he had a gang you never heard of the disciples he hung with. I know you’re trolling though.

If Rickson is so great, why didn’t he fight Sakuraba or Wanderlei?

The gracies have proven to be carnies and terrible MMA fighters.

Roger Gracie being the worst, and he’s a “world champion”. I find it funny a guy with a fake record and a terrible track record with his own son can sit there and talk to us like he’s Gandalf the all knowing. He’s not. He’s just an old guy who still wears pajama pants.

2 Likes
  1. When you have a big name fighter that you’re paying top dollar to, you can only match him against certain fighters. It makes no sense to have Conor McGregor fight Al Iaquinta in his next match. Since Pride was a Japanese promotion, they’re were matching Rickson (and the other Gracies) up against Japanese fighters so Kerr, Wanderlei or others weren’t getting those fights. Also for Rickson the fight had to make sense. You understand GSP coming back to fight Khabib, but not wanting to fight Tyron Woodley even though he was a champion too.

2. The fixed fight between Sakuraba and Royler completely ruined any chance of Rockson fighting again. They outright cheated Royler and that showed they would have done the same thing to get a win for Sakuraba over Rickson. It wouldn’t be a fair fight and they already screwed his brother over so why would he even consider it. That shot Pride pulled was why you never got these Rickson dream fights, but the haters never want to bring this up. :thinking:

1 Like

If that fight wasn’t stopped, Royler’s arm was about to be separated from his body.?.

1 Like

You must be rorse shit gracie.

4 Likes

how Royler get robbed this is a sport not fight to death

2 Likes

Gotta be a troll.

Royler was fine during and after the fight… He was not in pain and in no danger of permanent damage. Since when does the ref call the fight from a shoulder lock where the fighters are static and still? If anything he should have stood them up.

2 Likes

What am I trolling about? It’s true about Pride screwing Rpyler and that being a reason Rickspn never fought for them again. You dipshits always call troll on things you don’t like. Show me where I was trolling and not speaking facts…except maybe the bear story. I might have gotten a detail or two mixed up.

I’m not a Gracie nut rider (as you can see from my post above) and love Saku but that call was bullshit.

1 Like

You ask me a question, I give you a serious answer and then you insult me? Go fuck your dead father’s corpse in the ass.

You faygs obsess about Rickson Gracie, post on every thread about him with the same recycled shit for over 20 years. Blah blah…400-0…blah blah…Sambo match…blah blah…never fought anyone…blah blah. Just admit to yourself that you hate him because you wish your dad was a badass like him.

You seem like a reasonable, stable man capable of holding down a job.

3 Likes

I try.

1 Like

Funaki was a pro wrestler.

Rickson never fought anyone.

Read his book, not a gang leader but was involved in gangs and drugs during his younger years

1 Like