Rickson Gracie’s memoir ‘Breathe’ spills a lot of tea

Even the other Pride glove key chain thread is massive.I’m still looking.

1 Like

OMFG…I just found one of the old threads and you are absolutely right.I did say that.You probably sold about 50 of those key chains and you remember mine.I am honestly overwhelmed.That is one tremendous ability to recall U4EA.

3 Likes

Sold 81 of them here.

2 Likes

81 key chains are watching this thread

5 Likes

And you could have sold even more.That was one big score that you got at that auction.

1 Like

Helio was more like a Tex Watson(muscle)to Carlos’s Svengali Manson.

Wrong again! There was an old saying that “ if rickson wasn’t rickson, rigan would be”

1 Like

If you die of heroin intoxication alone with a bunch of paraphernalia in a seedy motel room it’s generally an open and shut case if there’s no obvious sign of a struggle or injuries present. At that point what are you looking for?

As far as a grim reaper drawing, like maybe he drew it and they included it with his affects. There’s so many explanations of how some supposed random drawing could have gotten in there that aren’t it being some vague message from a murderer alluding to what they did. It’s not like grim reapers are any kind of symbol of murder or anything violent specifically. They just represent being dead and the journey between life and death.

rockson’s death not being attributed to seccumbing to addiction and having his life being taken away by someone else is a preferable narrative to someone like Rickson, so it’d be hard for him not to be biased in his suspicions.

2 Likes

Wonder how much ours are worth now? Both being mint.

Due to how rare that they are,I’m going to guess $50.00.I know what’s his name tried to sell his for $100 bucks and got laughed at ( supply & demand )

wasn’t that frank, when he was sick.

If you are talking to me Debraco,it was not frankiscool.

It was PanRoastedJinx.

2 Likes

i thought you were talking about frank, he was trying to sell all his stuff at one point

I remember the poker chips,but not all of his stuff.

Looks cool. Do they have one from UFC or Bellator?

Yeah they have a UFC one.I bought two from a member on here.Can’t think of his name right now.

Check this name out.I bought it from Funky Bacteria Productions.

1 Like

I also bought some rare Chuck Liddell,Fedor & Urijah Faber air fresheners,and keychains from him also.That stuff is in my storage.

Should we buy some Sakuraba shirts while they are still available ?