Rockhold offered return fight against Sean Strickland - Dana

These guys are pretty funny

1 Like

Ruke Lockhold

1 Like

Hes the one that has been asking for top 10

If Luke wants to fight then he will fight.

Luke rockhold hasnt won a fight in 4 years. i think strickland takes this now. 6 or 7 years ago, gotta go rockhold. time gets them all.

1 Like

Seems appropriate. Rockhold with a big name and a former champ. Strickland with a good win streak and headlining recently. A win would be big for either guy here and it seems like both guys are known as monsters in the gym.

“I think Dana’s trying make it harder than it has to be, obviously just because of my outspokenness on different things,” Rockhold told Submission Radio. “But this kid Sean has been offered (to me). So, I mean, they’re trying to do something. I haven’t heard any dates or anything like that, but that is something they’re interested in. And yeah, let’s do it. I mean, he’s not the most 
 he took a ranking, he did his thing, but he doesn’t help himself in any way, shape or form with his style and his performance on mics.”

2 Likes

They both come off like douchebags on the mic IMO

6 Likes

1 Like

It’s funny Rockhold is saying these things about Strickland because he said the same about Jan then got KTFO.

1 Like

Strickland is top 10 so he has no choice but to fight him. Luke is fucked if this is 5 rounds, if 3 then he has a chance to take him down in the 1st, probably lose the 2nd and squeeze a win in the 3rd.

When is the last time Rockhold has looked in “top form” though?

He’s sexy as fuck and in shape but doesn’t fight like he hasn’t that brain damage thing. CTPD whatever it’s called.

Sean “I need to kill someone in the cage or I would be cooking meth in the trailer” Strickland

Interesting fight, hope it happens.

Having trained with Sean
.his ground game is his strength and always has been. He just hasn’t showed it recently and he likes to strike but even he knows he is a grappler.

Bisping mentioned this on the broadcast. How is his wrestling?

It’s not bad but it’s not as good as his striking and bjj

He didn’t grow up wrestling