Rockhold says he doesn't even lift

He’s got skinny little arms and no traps. He doesn’t lift for shit. He’s just on the sauce.

Uhtred Ragnarson -

Skeptical hippo eyes here gents, he's the most aesthetic looking fighter in the UFC. 

Can someone get that yoked solely from fighting and traneing? 

He’s FAR from the most aesthetically looking guy in the UFC. And while I know you want to suck his cock OP, understand that picture of him we all know you fap to multiple times daily is not really his hog. 

MR31 -
keithws2 - Hershel Walker focused on calisthenics.

pushups, pull ups, sit ups.

No weights.

I’d imagine both men do insane workouts that require quite a bit of strength. They just don’t do the standard work out with weights.

And yes, genetics and diet play a big part.

I remember Herschel saying he did a thousand push ups and sit-ups every day. 

Herschel also said all he ate was one sandwich and one bowl of soup daily while he was in the NFL and that he ran a 4.1 - 40 at the age of 48.

Eating right, general body weight training, and martial arts will get you yoked. Of course it helps when you cut weight and all that is left is the muscle as well. If he tried to bulk up he has the frame to put on a bit of muscle. Like heavy weight muscle, with a diminishment in skill and ,"usable, human moving," muscle. But that's not what he trains for. Aaaaand go......

Timing -

He might mean he doesn’t lift in the tradional sense but he is a naturally big guy and cuts a lot of fat. He also does do strength and conditioning training and body weight exercises. Also training in the martial arts he does will get him ripped as well. All that with being a genetic freak will get him there.

He might mean he doesn't lift weights but is a big guy who is little. He also does cardio and lifts weights. In addition he kung fu for to muscles too. He goes with his jeans over there. 

Not lifting is different to doing push ups pull ups and abs

Uhtred Ragnarson -

Skeptical hippo eyes here gents, he's the most aesthetic looking fighter in the UFC. 

Can someone get that yoked solely from fighting and traneing? 

No, it's from banging his bro's chicks.

Right, twat lips?

Getting rockholds training routine won't improve your genetics

So Rockhold’s Dad played NBA basketball, which explains his freakish genetics and why people accuse him of steroids.

You’re so vein, I bet you think this song is about you

Lol @ “genetics”

Guys clean. Think about how well he’d eat, while having spent years in the water surfing, and growing up skating.

Hed have been fit as fuck before even walking into aka, and then that would have just improved what he already had.

Every mma fighter does some form of resistance training…he may not lift iron weights but he is doing some body weight exercises to get stronger…

Genetics play a huge fucking role in everything. Even in learning a new aspect in MMA. Someone might surpass your goals in muscle gains or skills in weeks where as it took you months to get there. Seen it. a lot 

Southpaw76 - Lol @ "genetics"

I mean say what you want he descends from a monster athlete and that plays a big factor in his success and aesthetic.

I know his diet is clean, but does he follow anything specific?

BringBackGoldy -

He has to lift that big hog every time he goes for a piss.

The only solid explanation in this thead.

These California guys (especially sons of professional athletes) and fit and active from the moment they can walk. He has a swimmer's physique with some added muscle. I'd image that he used to lift regularly, but if he hadn't, it's entirely possible that he's doing plyos, gymnastic moves, box jumps, sprints, and other non-lifting athletic exercises. That and a clean diet will do wonders. 

Walker is a crazy liar. Teammates have gone on record talking about being in the weightroom with him and eat giant meals with him.

Bo Jackson was such a great athlete, he's turned into a modern fairy tale/legend. Bo did not get that good by just eating Snickers bars and watching other guys practice. Look at that dude's quads. GTFO. Didn't he run like a 4.1? He wasn't just lifting, he was on the gas too. His genetics weren't so great when he got fat after not playing for a while. 

GOAT St. Pierre -

How many days a week does he workout?  Does he cook his own food for camps?

Great read:

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/growing-up-with-luke-rockhold-as-your-little-brother

Oldie but a goodie, thanks!

Where is the source that says he doesn’t lift weights ?