Rosenthal here

Thank you for the great work. I was there; so glad you let the fight continue.

ABE FROMAN -  Take this shit off the thread ^

It's a joke dude lighten up. The man is one of the best is the business at what he does, don't be offended.

good to see you on here josh! one of the best for sure

Keep up the good work

The best in the business. Keep it up josh! Phone Post

Great job Josh, enjoy the praise while it lasts though, next time you make a mistake this place will be calling for your head :)

ronin jdr - Thanks for all the support and kind words, i truly appreciate it. As far as the "last Round" comment, my paper work for the fight said 3 rounds, My bad. Funny though when Dan told me 3 more rounds.

It was an true honor to officiate over true legends of our sport. They both showed how great their hearts are.

Thank you

best ref in the game.

Josh rosenthal respects the hands of forrest griffin Phone Post

Harlem - 
InsatiableKauf - 
ABE FROMAN -  Take this shit off the thread ^
 It's a joke dude lighten up. The man is one of the best is the business at what he does, don't be offended.
  I laughed. Abe is sensitive. Life has been hard on him.

Harlem - 

Settle down Abe. It was another missed joke for you. I do read your words regularly. (Posts: 63401)

I apologize for posting that harshly worded t-shirt. 

I've never posted a joke in my other 63401 posts.

You got a fan here... The R3 stoppage was close, I think it could have been called but you still did a top job mate, respect! Phone Post

Great job Josh. Fav ref by far. Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor - I like my referees invisible.

Good shit, man. Phone Post

^ Phone Post

If I was fighting, I'd want Josh to be my ref. Cannot think of higher praise than that.

ABE FROMAN -  Take this shit off the thread ^

Need a hug? Phone Post

Great job, Mr. Rosenthal. Phone Post

TTT.

Great job on not stopping the fight in the third. You and herb are the best refs in mma. Phone Post

Excellent job reffing that epic battle.

Great ref, never knew he lurked. TTT for JR Phone Post